Chapter Nineteen

"Regina, you are going to make me get pulled over." The blonde protests unconvincingly as she swerves the black Mercedes back into the correct lane. The mayor runs her lips along Emma's neck, grazing the pale skin.

"Don't worry dear, I know someone who can get you out of trouble with the sheriff's office." Regina smiles and uses the tip of her tongue to trace the shape of Emma's ear. "And she'd do anything for me if I ask nicely." Regina whispers hoarsely, her lips catching Emma's earlobe.

"Is that so?" Emma asks, taking her right hand off the steering wheel and letting it rest on Regina's now bare thigh, exposed by the mayor's twisted position in the passenger seat.

"Mmmhmm." The brunette let her teeth nip at the space under Emma's ear eliciting a sigh from the blonde. "Can I make a confession, Sheriff Swan?" Regina brings her right hand up to Emma's cheek to hold her face as she speaks softly.

"Okay. . ." Emma says warily, keeping her left hand steady on the steering wheel, but glancing over to the brunette next to her. She wasn't sure where Regina was going with this, but could sense the beginning of another game.

"Do you remember the last time I was in your office?" Regina whispers.

"Yes." Emma's voice stays half lodged in her throat. The blonde had thought of that morning more than once since it happened. The stab of Regina's stiletto in her chest and the image of her parted thighs exposing wet silk. Emma shivers and feels Regina smile against her cheek.

"I've had a reoccurring . . . dream. . . since then. Do you want to know what it is?" Regina's hand drops from the blonde's jaw to the base of her neck.

Emma merely nods as she shifts in the driver's seat. Regina's hot breath and moving hand, coupled with the brunette's low sexy tone in her ear is already creating a dampness in the blonde's underwear. Regina bites her lip at the sight of the sheriff squirming.

"In my . . . dream," Regina suppresses the urge to admit it was truly a fantasy. "I'm coming home from a late night at the office." Regina moves her hand down from Emma's neck and over the swell of Emma's breast. The leather of Emma's jacket feels soft and cool against Regina's palm as she cups the blonde's firm flesh.

"I am driving a little faster than usual as I take a curve, and I don't have time to notice the police car before I see red and blue lights flashing in my rearview mirror." Regina squeezes where she knew Emma's nipple would be, although she can't feel it through the sheriff's clothing. A soft moan trickles out of Emma's mouth and Regina presses against the blonde's neck with her teeth before returning to her ear.

"I feel my heart racing as I pull over to the side of the road." Red lips close around Emma's earlobe once again, eliciting another sound of approval from the blonde.

"I watch as you get out of the police car and saunter over to my driver's side window. Your eyes hidden behind reflective sunglasses even though the sun has long dipped beyond the horizon, and there is not so much as a street lamp on this dark stretch of road." Regina finds the zipper of the leather jacket and pulls it down slowly until the fabric falls open.

"You are wearing a tight, dark blue uniform. Your belt fastened loosely around your hips. Your gun hanging on one side, your nightstick on the other, and your handcuffs are tucked in a back pocket." Regina tugs the front of Emma's shirt just enough to get her hand inside. The blonde's breath hitches as Regina's cold hand runs across her warm abdomen. Emma tightens her grip on Regina's thigh.

"I bring down my car window and look up at you expectantly. Your face is serious as you order me out of the car." Regina's hand slides up the taught stomach and into Emma's bra where she finds an erect bud and rolls it between her fingers, causing the blonde to squirm, bringing her own hand farther up Regina's thigh.