Chapter Twenty

Emma slowly slides up Regina's sweaty and quivering body, gliding between parted thighs, over twitching abdominal muscles and across a chest flushed deep crimson. The darker woman tangles her fingers in long blonde tresses and pulls Emma down to meet her lips. Regina feels a fresh wave of arousal as she tastes herself on Emma's tongue and lips, swollen from pressing against Regina's core. The mayor's most recent orgasm is still making her body tremble as she unconsciously grinds herself against Emma's pelvis pressed between her legs.

"You're gonna be the death of me, you know," Emma says, striving to breathe, pausing her kisses momentarily to revel in the delicious sting of the mayor's fingernails raking across her shoulders and down her back. The warmth of the brunette's arms encircles her.

"Oh come now, Miss Swan, you're stronger than that," Regina says, half moaning. Her senses are still flooding with pleasure, the blonde's body on top of her making her - almost - ready for more. The brunette runs her tongue tantalizingly along her own top lip.

"You are insatiable," Emma growls as she kisses down Regina's jaw line and moves to straddle Regina's thigh. The sheriff bears down on the tanned skin beneath her, letting the brunette feel how wet she is, and is quickly rewarded with Regina's eyes rolling back in her skull. Before Regina can move against her to feel more, Emma repositions herself so that her own center is now pressing directly against Regina's wet heat. The brunette's breathing becomes labored, her pulse racing. Emma moans into Regina's ear, losing herself in the connection they've made between their bodies. The blonde feels the other woman's throbbing flesh against her own center and rolls her hips to create more friction for them both. Emma brings her lips against Regina's mouth; her tongue descending passed perfect lips. A groan vibrates in Emma's throat, and Regina inhales it hungrily.

"Look who's talking, dear," Regina smirks, pulling away. Her curved eyebrow dares Emma to turn her down, but they both know the sheriff isn't going anywhere. Regina taunts the blonde by arching her back and emitting a deep keening, only slightly exaggerated, into the thick air between them. Emma leans back away from Regina, resting on her left knee, allowing her an unobstructed, front row view of the mayor's body. She doesn't break the contact between their legs, only watches as Regina runs her hands over her own firm chest, taking hard peaks into her hands and squeezing. The brunette isn't exaggerating anymore as she sighs again, biting her bottom lip. The air is heavy with humidity, as the animalistic pants and groans continue permeating the room. Emma looks on helplessly, a light layer of sweat covering her superheated skin. Her arousal, combined with the heat, is making her dizzy. The blonde knows she has a serious love-hate relationship with the mayor's ability to drive her insane.

Regina's left hand continues kneading her left breast while the other travels down her taut stomach and in between the two of them. "Fuck," is all that Emma can whimper as she feels Regina's fingers press against her clit, desperately trying to minimize the building pressure tugging forcefully at her center. Regina draws quick circles with her fingertips over Emma's hard bundle of nerves. Her own excitement growing exponentially.

The mayor moans in approval before closing her eyes and hooking her ankle over Emma's shoulder. She begins grabbing eagerly with both hands against the blonde's backside, forcing out any space remaining between them. Emma instinctively grinds harder, emanating something halfway between a scream and a moan as she does so, a truly indecipherable whimper, her climax fast approaching.

"You're such an evil bitch," Emma growls, greatly annoyed with how quickly Regina can do this to her. Green eyes burst open upon realizing the words she has just spoken. She had intended it to sound more playful, but instead her words sound bitter and sharp. There had been an inadvertent emphasis on the word evil that she hadn't expected. Regina opens her eyes a moment later, but doesn't stop the motion they've created. A strange and indiscernible expression flashes briefly across Regina's dark features, making Emma uncomfortable and uncertain, her mind and body flooding with adrenaline.