[10] educashton: lesson 2

I paused, knocking softly on Ciara's door before letting myself in quietly.

'Cee? Hello?'

The room was dark , but I could see a light on at the end of the hallway, so I carefully slid off my shoes and padded across the carpet, towards the glow.

'Cee? Are you in here? WoAHH!'

I jumped back from the doorway as if it was electric. Ciara squealed and pulled the covers up to her chin, accidentally rolling Luke off the bed and he fell to the floor with a thud and a muffled groan. There was a moment's silence as Cee stared at me with wide eyes, blushing fiercely. Suddenly, Luke's head popped up from beside the bed, rubbing his temple and ruffled hair.

'Ow, fuck, that hurt.'

I began to laugh.

'Guys! When I said to use protection, I wasn't actually expecting you to get it on!'

They both turned bright red, and looked at eachother.

'We were just kissing, I swear to god!'

Luke bit his lip and Ciara glared at me.

'Well, we were, until you burst in here, unannounced...'

I held my hands up in surrender.

'Hey, hey! You told me to come - educashton, remember?'

Luke perked up.

'Educashton? Ashton as in Ashton Irwin? Edu, as in cation?'

He raised an eyebrow and I mentally slapped myself. Great. Another hole to dig myself out of. Luckily Ciara saved me.

'Lukey, sorry, time to go.'

I smirked. Lukey, huh?

She pulled of the sheets and stood up, grabbing his hand and pulling him back into the hall, still glaring at me.

'Bye, Lukey!'

I emphasised his name, and he stuck his rude finger up behind his back as Ciara led him out, whispering in his ear. While I was waiting for them to finish with their goodbyes, I sat down on Ciara's desk chair, infront of a little desk. Her laptop was open on top, and as I looked at it, it gave a little 'boop!' and a notification popped up on the screen - a new Skype message. I opened the preview.

Michael5SOS: Tell Emma he won't be :(

What, who? Who won't be? Won't be what?

I looked back down the hallway, where I could see two shadows, leaning very close together. Ciara was distracted, it looked like.

Sorry, Cee.

I maximised the Skype window and clicked on the blinking notification, scrolling upwards to read the whole conversation.

# #

Ciarahemmo1996: Emma's pissed off at Ashton again.

Michael5SOS: I know, he wants to talk to her?

Ciarahemmo1996: Somehow I don't think that's going to happen. He keeps switching moods, it's confusing her.

Michael5SOS: He's not normally like that...

Ciarahemmo1996: ???

Michael5SOS: After we checked in, he's been all weird. Like, kind of normal, but he's having all these weird perks.

Ciarahemmo1996: Like yesterday?

Michael5SOS: Yeah. I think it's definitely something to do with Emma.