[38] nuts and balls

tweet me @5505official or send indirects #simmerdownfanfic because it really makes my day ^_^
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

'Ah! Here's the two love birds!'

Luke widened his eyes and began to laugh loudly at the sight of Ashton and I standing in his apartment doorway, arms ladened down with shopping bags. He ushered us inside quickly and shut the door, locking it shut. I shared a quick look with Ashton before dropping all the bags to the floor.

'Um... what's going on?'

Luke gave us a you'll-find-out-soon-enough smirk and started moving away down the corridor. Ashton placed his hand on the small of my back and gently pushed me after him.

'Before I tell you,' Luke called over his shoulder, 'I'm just gonna take a wild guess and say that neither of you went on Twitter today? At all?'

Ashton rolled his eyes and grabbed a dirty sock off the carpet, throwing it at the back of Luke's head. He ducked just in time and stuck up his middle finger.

'Geez Luke, man, you're really cramping my style - of course I didn't check Twitter. You don't check your Twitter when you're out with a girl, dumbass.' He paused. 'Oh, jesus christ, please tell me Ciara doesn't have to put up with that when she's around you?'

I chuckled, laughing even louder as Luke glanced sheepishly back at us. Ashton rolled his eyes.

'But seriously, what's the deal? What does Twitter have to do with anything and why are we such "love birds"??'

Luke cleared his throat, finally leading us into the lounge room, where Ciara gave us an uneasy wave from the couch, an open laptop on her thighs.

'Hey, you guys... how was the date?'

'From what the photos show, it sure looks like they had a good time...'

Michael waltzed in the side door, carrying the hotel cordless phone and a tray of muffins. He laughed and nodded at Ashton.

'Just couldn't keep it in your pants, huh? Not that I'm blaming you,' he smiled cheekily at me, and I stuck out my tongue.

'Ew, gross, thanks Michael. But, uhh - what photos!?'

Ashton strided over to Ciara, who was tapping away on her laptop. She tried to hide her screen, but he pried it open and made an annoyed noise in the back off his throat.

'When were these posted?'

'Around noon. Our manager just called then, too. He wants to know if you want him to get the pictures taken down.'

Michael came and sat on the other side of Ciara, setting the muffin tray down on the table and peering closer at the laptop screen.

'Wow, you look like you're touching her boob in that one.'

I blanched. 'Do you ever shut up,' Ashton growled, and stood up quickly, as if he couldn't bare to look anymore. 'This is ridiculous, we weren't even doing anything.'

'Okay, that's it. Give me your fucking phone. Right now.'

I marched over towards Luke, and he made a scared face before quickly thrusting his phone at me. His Twitter app was already open and there was a feed of tweets on his screen. Attached to all of them was the same set of photos -