[30] a light in the dark

THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR #ASHMMA2K14 #FINALLY #SEIZETHEDAYMYASS

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not going to lie, I don't think Ashton or I were concentrating much on the movie throughout the next hour or so. I know for sure I wasn't. How do you focus when you're between the legs of a cuddly, sweet, attractive boy with beautiful brown eyes and your back is against his chest and you can feel him breathing, stomach rising up and down beneath you, curly hair brushing against your face, fingers twisted into your hair... I don't think it's possible. Ashton's chest shook as he laughed sleepily at something on the TV and I sighed to myself. Nope - definitely not possible.

If Calum, Luke, Michael or Ciara saw us now - I was glad they were fast asleep. As for the plan that Michael came up with - did it really matter? All I could think of for the moment was Ashton, his arms tight around me, his chin resting on the top of my head and the feel of his soft lips, placed to my forehead every now and then.

Never in a million years had I expected to end up here. I shut my eyes, and remembered our first meeting, those few weeks ago...

"Oh my god--"

"Shhhh!" The one standing closest to me leant forward and grabbed my arm, his curly hair swinging across his forehead. "If you don't say a word to anyone, I'll give you an autograph." He pressed a long finger to his lips and grinned, small dimples forming on his cheeks, flashing me the perfect smile. Ugh.

"I don't want an autograph." I flushed and pulled out of his grasp, stepping away. He raised one eyebrow at me, and his grin widened.

"Have we met?"

"Nope."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded, not smiling back.

"Because I feel like I've done something to annoy you - you don't like me, huh?"

I laughed loudly. "No, not in particular."

"Hmmm." His gaze was thoughtful. "Well, there's always a first for everything I suppose."

The boy gave me another long searching look, and then shook his head.

"Well, nice to meet you, Miss --" He peered down at the shiny gold name tag on my shirt

"Miss Emma? Miss Emma Davies." He held out his arm. I bit my lip and paused, before placing my hand in his. Then without any warning, he pulled me into a hug, a quick one, but a hug nonetheless. His arms wrapped around me, fully enveloping me with his body. When I pulled out, he gave me a look that I couldn't quite interpret, eyes twinkling.