CHAPTER TWO

VITO IN PICTURE 

                                                                          CHAPTER TWO

My footing was all over the place as I stumbled into Vito's condo on the Miami strip. He closed the door after me as we entered. I didn't wait until we got into the bedroom, the lights were off, I ripped off  Vito's shirt revealing his toned stomach, I planted kisses softly on his chest. He growled in pleasure, he then lifted me up, I snaked my legs around his waist. He started to carry me.

''I cant wait he said impatiently. We reached the bottom of the staircase, Vito slowly paced me on the step. He pulled down his trousers and kneeled, he was happy to find I wasn't wearing any panties he inserted his cock inside me.

''Oh fuck!'' I yelled in ecstasy. I grabbed the stair railing as he fucked me hard, pounding into me. I fisted a handful of his hair and pulled his head back.

''You like that baby'' he said.

''Yes!'' I screamed in pleasure. I needed to go faster, I pushed Vito back and grabbed him so he was now sitting and I was now on top of him, I slowly impaled myself on his aching cock.

''Oh, fuck!'' he shouted. He grabbed the sides of my hips and started slamming me up and down on his dick. His head was now in-between my breasts, he took one of my breasts out and started sucking on my nipple, that feeling suddenly rushed to my core, I was cumin.

''Ahhh fuck!'' I screamed as we both came.

I collapsed my head-on Vitos shoulder, he slowly stood up with me still wrapped around him. He slowly carried me to the bedroom. He placed me on the bed and kissed my cheek slowly, he then untied the ribbons from my sandals that were tied up my legs. He dropped the footwear on the plush carpet and laid down next to me, I placed my hand on his chest and drifted off into a slumber.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Nikolas looked at his TV screen, a year ago, he had cameras planted in Vito's condo, he watched as Lana fucked Vito on the staircase, he closed his eyes and made a fist. His thoughts were eating him alive, Lana always had to take the lead in satisfying herself, Vito didn't know how to handle her, he was too soft with her, Vito made love whereas Nikolas would just do hard core fucking. He was sitting in his office, he had been watching the cameras since Lana and Vito had left the club tonight. There was a knock on the door, he got the remote and switched the screen off.

''What'' he said displeased by the disruption.

In walked Scott one of Nikolas peddlers.

''What is it?'' asked Nikolas agitated.

''Just to let you know the twenty mil came in, we need to make it white asap'' said Scott as he lingered by the door.

''Well that's what I have Vito for he will do it first thing tomorrow ''said Nikolas.

''Sure'' said Scott.

''If that's all'' said Nikolas raising an eyebrow.

Scott shut the door.

Vito managed Nikolas's books he had been doing it for years he had started off working for Nikolas's father but when Nikolas's father passed Nikolas had to become the new crime lord. Nikolas kept Vito seeing as he was good at what he done which was making black money from Nikolas's illegal activities clean money and on top of that Vito was loyal. Then Vito met Lana and that's when Nikolas's obsession started. Vito might have money and looks but that was a drop compared to what Nikolas had, Nikolas didn't understand why Lana stuck with him when she knew she could have Nikolas at the click of her fingers.

Nickolas made a phone call, after a few minutes there was a knock on the door. In walked a raven-haired girl who was in next to nothing clothing. She had dark brown eyes and an amazing body, she couldn't compare to Lana but she would do.

She walked in and closed the door, she smirked and went straight over to the pole that was in the corner of the room, she worked the pole expertly, her short white stretchy dress rode up her thighs and her white thong was on display. Nikolas rubbed a hand over his chin, his cock was aching especially after seeing Lana tonight. He got up and grabbed a fistful of her hair roughly and ripped her thongs off in a swift motion, He took out his cock and quickly slipped a condom on and stuck it in her pussy from behind. He still had her hair gripped in his left hand.

He pounded into her violently, He wasn't going to be merciful tonight. The pole was in between her tits as he fucked her hard the pole rubbed against her tits. He could feel he was going to climax he pounded in her so hard.

''Ahhhha'' she panted in both pleasure and pain as they both climaxed.

Nikolas quickly done his zipper.

''How about I come home with you tonight?'' said the girl with lust in her eyes.

''get the fuck out of here!'' said Nikolas disgusted.

''What?'' said the girl shocked.

Nikolas got out a few hundred dollar bills and threw it at her.

''that's more than your worth'' he said as he went back to his plush leather chair.

''You bastard!'' she said, then after a few seconds she quickly collected the hundred dollar bills off from the floor and stumbled out.

Nikolas was used to gold diggers, they all wanted the same shit money, clothes, cars and a good time. Nikolas got up and left the office. It was two thirty in the morning and the club was still busy, as he came down the stairs Santino his body guard approached him.

''Shall I get the car Nik?'' he asked, Santino was one of many few people who could address Nikolas by his first name let alone a nick name, even though he was his body guard he was more like an older brother to Nikolas.

Nikolas just nodded, he watched Santino rush through the crowd. As Nikolas made his way out the club, the crowd made a way for him to walk, people were shit scared even of his shadow. Behind Nikolas were about thirteen of his guards. As he stepped outside, Santino stepped out of the white Ferrari and in hopped Nikolas. Nikolas put his foot on the accelerator, he whizzed through the Miami nightlife, he looked in his rear mirrors there were five Audi q7's behind him full of his guards. He arrived at his sanctuary, his home was in the canal of Miami he owned a whole row of the luxury estates that were worth millions. He had some rented out to other rich people but the ones next to him were where his guards resided. He pulled up outside, he threw the key to his personal valet. He entered the grounds, there were guards all over the yard in black uniforms and guns in their hands, Nikolas opened the door and went straight up the huge staircase.

He entered the huge master suite, he stripped out his suite, he was ass naked, he walked into the en suite bathroom and into the massive shower, he let the water pound against his skin. Flashes of Lana engulfed his vision. He banged his fist against the wall. He scrubbed himself down and then stepped out the shower grabbing a thick cream bath towel wrapping it around his slender waist. He brushed his wet hair to one side. He entered the bedroom and sat at the end of his bed. He grabbed the remote and switched on his television screen, he pressed a button on the remote which flicked back to a camera that was in Vito's bedroom, he zoomed on Lana's face, she was fast asleep. He stood up and touched the screen.