CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

I slowly opened my eyes as the sun light shone over my face. I lay naked in Nikolas's bed. Then in he walked out of the ensuite, with just a white towel wrapped around his waist and one towel in his hand as he dried his hair.

''Morning chica'' he said as he leaned over me and kissed my lips wet droplets fell on my face from his long hair.

''Morning, you're up early'' I said as I admired his perfect chiselled torso. Nikolas brushed a hand through his long hair flicking it back behind his ears.

''I have business to attend to'' he said seriously.

I got up from, the bed standing stark naked.

''Let me pick you something to wear'' I smiled. Nikolas was too distracted by my naked body he started stalking towards me like a lion to its prey.

''Stop!'' I said putting up my hand.

Nikolas stopped dead I his tracks and cocked his head to one side waiting for an answer.

''I'm sore now please let my pussy get some rest'' I smiled.

''you have till tonight to recover''' he said looking unamused.

''Whatever'' I said then turned quick on my heels into his walk-in closet.

''you're fucking killing me'' I heard him grumble as I made extra effort to perk my butt as I walked off, I inwardly giggled, I loved teasing him.

As I stuffed my mouth with some granola, I could hear Nikolas's voice sending tremors through out the mansion. Me and Maria looked at each other and then she went back to cleaning the dishes, I left my granola on the island top. I walked into the huge landing and headed towards Nikolas's office the door was ajar. I stopped in my tracks.

''You got till tonight to find out who this mother fucker is, I want everyone on this you got me, no one fucking steals from me! You bring the other fucker to me by midnight tonight, Go!'' shouted Nikolas.

The door opened I was too late I was busted, Santino and Scott walked out. They both looked at me wide eyed. Before I could justify me snooping Nikolas came up behind me and snaked his arm around y waist and kissed my neck sensually. I was still standing in front of Santino and Scott. Scott smirked, Santino grabbed his shirt collar ad they were off. Nikolas spun me around to face him.

''I swear I wasn't eaves dropping I heard you shouting I just wanted to see if you were okay'' I said suddenly feeling intimated by Nikolas's dark eyes staring into mine his chiselled jaw lime looking defiant. I suddenly regretted picking out a dark black silk shirt and pant suit. He looked like a dark angel. He ran his finger at the side of my face.

''All is good baby you don't need to concern yourself with my business'' he said now as he ran his finger over my lips like he was hypnotized.

''I'm not getting in your business, jeez'' I huffed.

''Where do you think you going all dressed up?'' he said suddenly taking in my appearance. I was dressed casually I had a white short skirt on with a yellow sheer pussy bow blouse, I was wearing a canary yellow bra to match. My raven locks were in lose curls which came over my breasts. Makeup was subtle just mascara to highlight my blue eyes and a light pink blush with light pink lip-gloss.

''I'm going to see shei we going shopping, a new coffee table to be precise'' I said arching my eyebrow at a guilty looking Nikolas.

'' Ill tell Santino to bring you by Lux tonight'' he said.