Chapter Seven

CHAPTER SEVEN

Nikolas couldn't believe that Lana was in his mansion sleeping across the landing from him. He stripped out his clothes, he was butt naked, he entered the huge shower. He let the hot water wash off the shit that had just gone down. After all his patience, his time had finally come, Lana was his. Nikolas knew Lana was innocent and she had nothing to do with the embezzling as he heard it for himself on the tape, even if he wouldn't have heard it. He knew stealing wasn't in Lana's nature, she liked to earn her money, she was a hard worker never liked to get anything for free.

As Nikolas washed himself down with his cocoa butter shower wash, he felt his erection, he had to control himself tonight from not taking Lana. He wanted to spread her wide on his desk and fuck the living day lights out of her. Just at that thought Nikolas started to pump at his erection, he placed his left hand on the shower door as he fisted himself hard making him cum. He finished washing up, he got a large towel and wrapped it around his waist.

As he entered his room there was a knock at his door.

''Yes'' he said as he sprayed some cologne.

In walked Santino.

''Nik what you doing about that dick head'' asked Santino.

''Handing him to the cops, I'll make sure rick gives him a long stretch'' said Nikolas.

''You sure you don't want me to get rid of him?'' asked Santino rather shocked.

''No, just do as I say and as of tomorrow I want you shadowing Lana'' said Nikolas.

Santino raised his eyebrow.

''Yes sir anything you say'' said Santino.

Santino left the room, Nikolas grabbed a pair of boxers out of his draw and put them on as he tossed his towel in the corner of the room. He lay on his king-size bed, his body sinking in the cream silk sheets. He placed his arm underneath his head. He stared at the ceiling he thought about Lana being across the corridor. His eye lids closed, he needed to shut off and get some sleep. Nikolas felt warm air breathe close by him, in a swift move, he grabbed the person hovering over him and was on top of them in seconds with a gun pointed to their head, it was Lana she was looking wide eyed and scared. Nikolas quickly put the gun in the back of his boxers.

''What the hell are you doing creeping around? I could have killed you!'' said Nikolas.

''I wanted to ask if I could be dropped off home, I have an appointment with a client at ten thirty I need to get ready'' she said hesitantly.

Nikolas was still laying on top of her, he reached his bed stand for his Rolex, he looked at the time, it was six thirty, he looked back at Lana, his eyes locking with hers he moved the strand of hair from her face. His naked torso was pressed against her stomach, her t-shirt had lifted slightly. Nikolas couldn't help himself, he grabbed the side of her face and smashed his lips against hers, he plunged his tongue into her mouth ravishing it, he was taken aback when he could feel Lana slowly suck at his tongue. This tipped him over, he deepened the kiss. Then he felt her small hands push at his chest trying to move him away. Nikolas moved his head away breaking the kiss.

''Get off me!'' Lana said adamantly.

''don't tell me you didn't feel the heat chicka '' smiled Nikolas.

''MOVE, I need to go home'' she said pushing him away. Nikolas moved off her. He sat on the end of the bed as she adjusted her T-shirt. Nikolas quickly grabbed her hips and bought her in-between his legs.

''You can't go, not until you've had breakfast'' said Nikolas.

''What, I don't eat breakfast'' lied Lana.

''Well you do now, MARIA!'' shouted Nikolas.

There was a knock at the door. In entered an elderly short Spanish woman. I recognised her as Nikolas's house maid, I had seen her on the occasions I had come here.

''Yes, Mr Garcia'' she said softly.

''Maria please take Miss Grayson to the kitchen for breakfast, I will join shortly'' said Nikolas still holding Lana's hips. Lana stormed off and followed Maria.

Nikolas pressed a button which revealed his closet, he picked out a burgundy shirt and black cigarette pants and a black fitted suit jacket with suede loafers. He slipped on his fitted pants and then his silk shirt, he tucked in his shirt then grabbed a black holster. He opened another compartment revealing handguns, he grabbed two that were red and gold decorated. It matched his attire. He pressed the button which shut the closet electronically. He grabbed his jacket and swung it over his shoulder. He made his way down to the dining room. He was pleased to find Lana sitting at the white marble dining table and eating a croissant.

As he sat down Maria placed an expresso in front of him.

''Gracias'' said Nikolas in his Spanish dialect.

''De Nada Mr Garcia'' said Maria, Nikolas just gave her a half smile and nodded his head dismissing her.

Nikolas looked at the table it was full of cheeses, omelettes, juices, pastries.

''I've eaten can I go home now?'' asked Lana.

''So, what time are you finishing today?'' asked Nikolas.

''What does it matter to you?'' said Lana.

''It matters Lana that's why I'm fucking asking!'' said Nikolas through clenched teeth.

''I have three clients today'' said Lana quietly.

''I want you done by two, then I want you to go home and start packing, Santino will arrange for your things to be bought here, if you need to change décor or anything that you're not happy with. Santino has a credit card, use it'' said Nikolas.

Lana looked like something was bothering her, she was afraid to ask the dreaded question.

''Ask me'' said Nikolas reading her so easy.

''What are you going to do with him'' asked Lana quietly.

''cops are coming by to pick him up'' said Nikolas as he drank his expresso.

''Can I see him for the last time'' asked Lana like a scared rabbit.

Nikolas's eyes turned pitch black.

''Let's get this straight, that fucker breathing is a fucking miracle, his fucking body parts should be floating in the ocean, you asked me to spare his life, you don't have the right to say goodbye, get the fuck up!'' shouted Nikolas, jealousy had taken over him.

Lana stood up, Nikolas took out his black ray bans and placed them on his face, covering the murderous glint in his eyes, he grabbed her arm.

''Let's go'' he said as he dragged her arm, Lana fought back the tears that threatened to fall down her face.

Nikolas opened the passenger's door to his white Ferrari, Lana quickly sat inside, he slammed the door and walked around the driver's side. They both sat in silence, the drive seemed to be never ending. They had reached Lana's apartment, she unfastened her seat belt. She looked in the rear mirror she could see Santino step out the black Audi q7.

''So this is it now? Santino will be shadowing my every move? You basically fucking own my life!'' shouted Lana.

''In case you didn't know but I'm the crime lord of this city chica, with this territory comes enemies, you are my property so that makes you my responsibility to keep you safe'' said Nikolas, without thinking he held the tip of her chin and kissed her softly.

''don't try to run baby because I'll always find you'' said Nikolas softly still gripping Lana's chin.

''Keep me safe huh? So, who will keep me safe from you'' said Lana every word with hatred. Lana moved her head and exited the car. Nikolas just smiled and drove off. She was in safe hands with Santino.