CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Chapter Twenty One

Nikolas P.O.V

He was on Highwickman outskirts, it was dead mans land. It was in the middle of nowhere. Thank god Lana had said Amy's, that was a Thai place located ten kilometres from the abandoned woods. I was going in with an army. We needed to cover the acres of woodland. I had my Maxim 9 loaded up and in my hand. It was night fall, I adjusted my button on my collar, I was like a lion on the hunt. I was ready to shred that fucker to bits.

''Okay we here boss'' said Santino as he pulled up in the woodlands.

I didn't even wait for the car to come to a halt when I opened the door erratically.

The seven suvs also pulled up, all my men came out.

''I want her found, that fuckers hiding out here, if we do not find him, it's your heads on the line, Now fucking GO!'' I shouted.

''Boss you want me to cover you?'' asked Santino.

'' No! split, more people scattered the better'' I yelled.

''  Nik we will find her'' said Santino as he placed his hand on my shoulder consoling me.

''We are wasting time'' I growled. Santino nodded then dispersed.

I ran through the woods, twigs crunched underneath my feet, about an hour had passed. No one had called to say they had found Lana. The air was icy, I was breathing out steam. I needed to get to Lana. I carried on walking deeper into the woodlands. Fuck it seemed I was going around in circles. As I was just about to turn back, a light far away caught my eye. I loaded my gun and ran as fast as I could towards the light. After what seemed like twenty minutes, I had found the cabin. I slowly crouched down and ran around the cabin to see if I could see any movement inside. I went to the little window that had light inside. There she was Lana, without realising my eyes began to water. She was passed out on the bed with hands tied to the bed frame. I could not take it anymore, I stood up and ran to the front of the cabin. I kicked the door in with all my force.

The door busted open, I held the gun up and aimed.

''Where are you, you mother fucker'' I growled.

I slowly stepped forward; I was too late as I turned around something knocked me out. I fell to the ground. My gun fell to the ground. I rubbed the back of my head. I turned on my back and there he was. The piece of rats shit himself.

''hello unwanted guest'' said Christian as he bent over to look into my face.

I punched Christian straight in his face, he landed back on the floor I quickly got up. I grabbed my gun in the process. I was not going to kill him straight away. I tucked the pistol at the back of my trousers. I walked over to Christian and started kicking him in his ribs.

''You fucking mother fucker'' I spat in fury.

Christian was tossing on the floor in pain. I grabbed him by his collar and unleashed blow after blow. The devil had gotten into me, I wasn't stopping.

''Her pussy was worth it'' said Christian as he spat out blood and laughed chillingly. That was the worst thing he could have said. I stood behind his back and grabbed his left arm, I stretched it behind him and pulled it on it hard until I heard the fatal crack. His arm was in two pieces now. His screams fell on my deaf ears. I took out the pistol from the back of my trousers and smashed his face with it repeatedly. Blood follicles splattered on my face. I wasn't stopping anytime soon. My hands were completely covered in blood, I looked at the mess in front of me. Christians face was totally smashed in. Fragments of bone remained of what was his face. I could not stop, I felt arms pulling me off. It was Santino.

''He's dead Nik, come on let's get Lana'' said Santino.

With lanas name mentioned I was now out of my trance. I quickly got up and headed to that bedroom I had seen her in. As I approached the door, I could see her lifeless figure sprawled on the bed. I rushed over to her and placed my hand on her face.

''Baby, it's me, can you hear me'' I said gently. I traced her bruises and cuts on her face.

''Ahhh'' groaned Lana.

I quickly untied her hands from the bed stand. I grabbed a blanket and scooped her up in my hands bridal style. As I walked with her in my arms her eye lids slowly opened.

''Nik.. you came'' she said slowly.

''Yes baby, shhhhh'' I said, I didn't want her using the little energy she had left. Santino opened the SUV door. I quickly got in still with Lana in my arms, I did not want to let her go.