CHAPTER FIFTEEN

My eye lids were heavy from all the crying I had done, I figured it was early hours of the morning it was dark, the sun was rising. I felt a heavy body slip in behind me under the bed sheets. An arm snaked around my stomach pulling me into Nikolas I could feel his erection against my ass. A tear escaped my eye, I still couldn't believe the fucker had cheated on me. He nuzzled his nose into the side of my ear.

''I'm sorry.'' he whispered.

I never replied I didn't want to talk. After some minutes he had fallen asleep. I looked at my watch at the side of my dresser. It was six thirty, I slipped out of the bed, I looked at Nikolas. His hair was wet he had washed before he came into bed. At least he had washed that bitch off his dick. I slipped on my silk black night robe and went down stairs.

Maria had made me some fresh coffee, it was coming up to nine and she had made a breakfast buffet. I wasn't hungry. I went out in the yard and watched the water run down the Miami front. It was beautiful but I felt so alone. I didn't understand what me and Nikolas were to each other. If I didn't agree with something would he fuck another woman to punish me, I could not live like this.

''You okay?'' asked a familiar voice it was Santino I didn't bother turning around he stood at the side of me I carried on looking at the water.

''I'm sorry about last night'' he said.

''It's not your fault you have no control over his dick Santino'' I said slowly.

''He loves you, I personally think its between love and obsession'' said Santino.

I laughed at his comment.

''Yep I can tell'' I said in sarcasm.

''He plays dirty Lana, if you hurt him he goes for the jugular, that's the way he is, especially when it comes to you'' said Santino.

''I have to go I have work in two hours'' I say and walk off.

As I walk up the staircase I look at the opposite side, Nikolas is walking on the opposite side he has no top on and black track pants and messy hair. We both stop in our tracks, our eyes are locked with each other. I don't give him a chance to speak I quickly walk up the steps.

I enter the bedroom and strip out my night clothes I head in the ensuite shower. I turn on the hot water and step in letting the water wash away the events of last night. I put on a red short mini silky dress which is off the shoulders. I put on a pair of white high heels and match it with a white Moschino bag. I put a pair of white small hooped earrings in and look in the mirror. I look great considering the night I had, I have just mascara on light blush and red lip gloss, my long black hair is straight, I needed a trim it was coming to the nape of my ass. My message tone rings, I grab my cell and have a look.

HI LANA ITS CHRISTIAN, YOU FANCY LUNCH AT 12 X

Fuck it I was going to go, I replied with yes, I will meet you at nexus coffee shop in town. Instantly got a reply of great see you then. I put my cell back into my bag. I made my way down the stairs.

As my heels clatter against the marble floor, Santino opens the front door, IN walks Scott he makes a o shape with his mouth. Santino looks at what has caught his attention when he sees its me he whacks the back of scotts head. As I head to the door, Nikolas comes out of no where and grabs my arm pulling my body into his.

''Where are you going'' he growls.

''Work'' I say not impressed by his grip on my arm.

''After work? '' he asks.