CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR 

{PIC IS OF LANA}

My feet ached from the long day I had, I unlocked the front door.

''Hey girl, you look frazzled'' said Shei as she poured herself a glass of red wine. Shei was my roommate. She was a curvy built, blonde brownish hair and grey eyes, stunning thanks to her Irish blood.

I slammed the door behind me, throwing my shoes off and collapsing on the floral cloth couch.

''Please put me a drink, I need it after the fucked-up day I just had'' I said moaning as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

''You had a fight with Vito?'' asked Shei as she poured some wine into a flute glass and then placed it onto the coffee table, she sat on the arm chair across from me and curled her legs up. She was getting ready for the low down.

''No, it was fucking Nikolas'' I huffed.

''Oh, how I want to fuck that piece of hotness'' said Shei day dreaming.

''He fucking bust my client's jawline!'' I shrieked.

''You serious??'' said Shei somewhat shell shocked.

''Yes!'' I said taking my glass of red wine off the coffee table and leaning back into the couch. I sipped on it like it was my only life line.

''There must have been a reason?'' said Shei defending that dick heads actions.

''Because my client kissed my hand!'' I shouted.

''Wow okay'' said Shei.

The door opened, I looked up in walked in Mario.

''hey bitches, why are you guys not getting ready?'' asked Mario puzzled. As he walked in like the queen of Sheba. Mario was mine and Shei's best mate, we loved him so much he was like the annoying little brother we never had. Mario headed straight to the fridge looking for a drink.

''There isn't shit up in this joint'' he said as he slammed the refrigerator shut.

''Look lets go out, you need it after the shit day you had and plus its Saturday night'' smiled Shei as she stood up.

''Where you want to go?'' I asked them both.

''sinners of course!'' screeched Mario.

''Why the fuck does it have to be Nikolas's club?'' I asked annoyed.

''Baby he owns nearly everything in Miami, so get your ass up and go get ready!'' said Shei.

''Fuck!'' I said getting my ass up. I headed into the bedroom to get dressed.

I decided on a silver sequin short mini dress it was a high halter neck, the back was totally exposed. I matched with some silver jimmy choo's. My hair was already curled from this morning I redone my mascara and red lipstick. I grabbed my matching gold clutch. Mario was in a dark green pant suit and Shei was in a black corset and a black mini skirt.

''Let's go bitches!'' said Mario.

''You do know we have names Mario'' I laughed. He just rolled his eyes and linked his arm in mine.

I speeded through the Miami nightlife, we reached sinners. It was an elite club to get in. We pulled up outside the entrance, the valet guy tom saw me, he quickly rushed over.

''Who is that fine piece of ass'' said Mario at the side of me.

''Control!'' said Shei as we all let out a laugh.