Chapter Six

CHAPTER SIX

'' You fucking kissed him!'' exclaimed Shei as she carried on tossing the sausages in the sizzling pan.

''He kissed me actually, I just kind of got caught in the moment'' I said as I sipped on my coffee cup.

Mario came out of the bedroom looking half asleep he scratched his ass cheek.

''What you bitches talking about? '' asked Mario as he poured himself a glass of orange juice.

''This hoe kissed Nikolas heart of stone Garcia'' said Shei as she bit on a sausage.

''Oh no you didn't!'' screamed Mario in excitement.

''Look calm your ass down it was a mistake'' I said innocently.

''Well you know how I feel about you and Vito I like the guy but there's something shady about him'' said Shei.

''What! You think Vito's shady but Nikolas not so shady? How the fuck does that work out?'' I exclaimed.

''You know how Nikolas is a bad ass and shows it, I think Vito just hides his shitty side'' said Shei now eating her dry toast.

I grabbed the dry piece of toast from Shei's hand and bit at it.

''Look ladies I'm happy with Vito that's not going to change, me and Nikolas have always had this fucked up strange relationship, Nikolas just wants what he can't have'' I said getting up from the kitchen island and slouching on the couch.

''Anyway, what are we doing today?'' asked Mario.

''I need some new clothes'' said Shei.

''Shopping it is'' I smiled.

My hands ached as these shopping bags weighed down on my wrists. I had sent most of the day shopping and drinking lattes. My cell started to ring, I looked at the I.d caller.

''Hi baby'' I said happily.

''Hey you okay? You are coming over, today right? I miss you'' said Vito.

I bit down on my lip.

''I got a lot on, I promised Shei I would spend the day with her, I'll be around tomorrow, I promise'' I said feeling guilty for lying to him, truth be told is I didn't want to see him after what had transpired at the club between me and Nikolas.

''Okay baby, I got to go I'll see you whenever'' said Vito cutting off the cell. I let out a deep breath.

''Fuck!'' I said as I gripped my cell.

Mario and Shei walked towards me.

''I got you a meatball marina sub'' said Mario.

''Great I'm starving'' I said as I grabbed the sub from Mario.

''Come on let's go home and try this shit on'' smiled Shei.

We reached home, I poured myself another glass of red wine. Mario and She modelled some of their clothes. Then we decided on ordering pizza and binging out on Netflix box sets. It was late evening, I looked at my watch.

''Look just go and get some loving'' said Mario.

''I don't know what you're talking about'' I claimed innocently.

''You have looked at your watch like a gazillion times, go already'' Said Mario.

I bit on my lower lip.

''I'll be back tomorrow'' I said as I jumped up from the couch and pecked them both on the cheeks. I had leggings and a shirt grey t-shirt on. My hair was in a messy top knot, grabbed my keys off the hook. The air was warm, put my foot down. There was no reason I should punish Vito for what I had done. I reached Vito's I pulled up on his drive, I switched the ignition off. I walked up to the door, I turned the door key. All the lights were off, Vito was probably sleeping. My sneakers made no noise on the marble floor, I slowly walked up the stair case. I could see the light was on in the bedroom as the light shone from under the door. I smiled as I opened the door. In that second my whole life turned upside down. Vito was lying on the bed as a girl sucked him off.