Sleepover

Millie's POV.

"Millie! Get your butt down here! We need to talk!" I heard my mom yell. I came running down the stairs and leaned on the table, smiling.

"Yes!" I answer. I was in a happy mood for some reason.

"Me and your father are going out tonight. I need you to sleep at your friends." She told me.

"What about Charlie and Ava?" I asked.

"Charlie is going to his friends and Ava is sleeping at grandma's." She told me. "Pick Sadie or Maddie." I frowned at her as she knew that they would be busy tonight. "Then where do you wanna go then?" She asked. I stood there thinking. I could ask Noah what he's doing. Or maybe Gaten, or better yet Caleb. But one last person didn't come to mind. "How about Finn?" She asked.

"Finn?" I questioned.

"Look, we'll be gone just for tonight so hurry and pick someone. Besides Finn seems like a good lad." He is the one I like right now and I'm not letting anyone know about.

"Fine! I'll go call him." I rushed upstairs and dialled his number and waited for an answer.

"Hello?" I heard him say.

"Hey! What's up Finnlard?" I asked. I couldn't help laugh at the nickname I gave him.

"Miles!" He said.

"It's Millie!" I told him. "What you doing tonight?" I asked.

"Nothing much. Parents are out and it's just me and Nick." He said.

"My parents are off out too and they're making me sleep at someone's house." It was silent on the other side. "Finn!"

"Yeah!" He answered.

"So what do you say?" I ask.

"About What?" He questioned.

"Can I sleep over at yours!" I waited for a response.

"I don't see why not!" He answered.

"Good!" I answer.

"What time you coming round?" He asks.

"7." I answer.

"My parents will be gone then." He spoke. I smiled but I knew he couldn't see it through the phone. "I'll see you later then."

"See you later, Finnie!" I ended the call and laid on my bed. Hopefully tonight shouldn't suck.

-6 hours later-

It was nearly 7 and I need to set off. Dad offered to drop me off but I said no as they weren't heading that way. I grabbed my bag and started walking. It took me 25 minutes to get down to his street. It was 5 minutes to 7 and I was almost there.

I arrived at his house and waited till 7. I stood watching the time and then knocked loudly. I waited and the door opened. Nick stood there looking down at me and the bag I was holding.

"Can I help you?" He knows me already.

"Is finnlard there?" I asked his brother.

"Your sleeping over right?" He asked.

"Yep!" I answer. He let me in and I looked around their house. I was amazed by how clean and tidy it was.
Not like mine wasn't clean and tidy. My mom loves cleaning. She would clean my room twice in one day.

"FINN!" Nick shouted.

"Yep!" Finn asked and came round the corner on the stairs. He saw me and smiled. Aw his smile. He came down and took my bag off me. "Go take a seat, I'll be back." I went into the living room and Nick came through with a glass of orange juice.

"Thanks!" I said.

"Our parents told us to be respectful." Nick spoke. I nodded and started to drink a bit. I looked at it and looked to Nick.

"This isn't orange juice is it?" I ask.

"No! It's J2O." He said.

"Why?" I ask.

"Well, we thought since your British you might like it." I laughed at him but quietly.

"Thanks." I said and waited for Finn to come down. He came out of nowhere and sat down next to me.

"So what now?" He asks. "You hungry?"

"A little!" I said.

"Pizza?" Finn asked.

"Why not!" I said. Nick got the phone and called takeaway. This night is gonna be epic. I can't get over Finn's smile. Am I falling for him?