Award Show!

Finn's POV.

Millie was looking beautiful in her a lovely dress. The way it shapes, the way it flows behind her. I couldn't help but gasp every time she walked in the room.

"Millie, you look... gorgeous!" I compliment her.

"Thank you Finn. You look handsome." She said with a smile.

"Thanks love." I stopped and realised what I said. Millie smiled and took my hand.

"Let's go." I smiled awkwardly and we took off.

-

We arrived at the venu and I helped Millie out the car. We met up with Noah, Gaten and Sadie. No sign of Caleb though.

"You two seen Caleb?" Gaten asked.

"No! I thought he was you guys." I said to Gaten.

"He said he was coming with you two." Noah said.

"Guys! I'll ring him." Sadie took her phone out and started to ring Caleb. Suddenly a car comes strolling in and Caleb climbs out with a silver suit and glasses. He stands at the door and moves his glasses down.

"Caleb McLaughlin, reporting duty!" He smiled. We all smiled and giggled. Sadie froze with her phone to her ear. Caleb picked up his phone and showed Sadie. She snapped out of it and ended the call. She placed her phone back in her bag and greeted Caleb.

"Are we going in or what?" Caleb asked us all.

"We were waiting for you." I told Caleb.

"Well... I'm here so let's go." We walk into the building and the crowd was cheering and the place was getting full.

"Let's find a seat." I said to Millie and the gang. We sat not to far from the back but not too close to the stage. We all sat round the table and started to talk to one another. Well trying to. The crowd was getting loud and we couldn't hear ourselves, never mind the other person.

"Guys it's starting!" Gaten said aloud and we all joined to hear what was going on.

-

As we was half way through the show, I kept glimpsing to the other table across from us. Jack Dylan Grazer was eyeing me up. I focus my attention to Millie and kissed her hand now and again. This was a live show and everyone at home can watch it. I tried to keep things on a down low, meaning less kissing and more focusing.

-

We was getting close to the end and our group wasn't chosen for any awards yet. I was shocked a little. I turned to Millie and kissed her hand again. She looked and smiled every time.

"Your nice." She says enough for me to hear.

"Your cute." I say back. We focused a little more so we could hear what was up next.

Best Netflix TV Show

Here we go.

"And the best Netflix tv show to ever hit nation wide. Is...." the person appeared at the letter they held in their hands. It has to be us. We have it against riverdale. We need this win. "...Stranger Things!" We all stood up and cheered. We all joined the person on stage with the rest of the cast with us as well. I held to Millie and smiled at her as we all gathered onto the stage.

"We like to thank the public and the fans for this award and I would also like to thank the amazing directors of the show, the duffer brothers for an awesome season and plenty more to come in the future." Gaten said to the crowd through the microphone. David harbour also said a few words but I just smiled at Millie half the time and thought, how lucky I am to have her and this cast.

This show changed my life and I have the duffer brothers to thank for choosing the most powerful woman named Millie Bobby Brown.