Pulling Yourself Together

A/n: I'm not back in a relationship unfortunately but I'll try to keep updating on stories. I'll try my best. :)

It had been a whole without seeing or speaking to finn. Millie was unstable to cope with the loss in her life. If only she could find the reason behind it why everything went wrong.

"Right young lady! You have been in your room since finn ended things. You need to eat and get some air." My sister said coming into my room and leaning over my bed frame.

"It hurts." I muttered.

"It does hurt. He ended the relationship and it tends to hurt. But know that you are better without him and you can carry on without him. I believe in your Millie." I laid, listening to my sister and something awoke inside me.

"You know what? You're right - I am better without him. I am a strong young woman and I don't need boys like Finn." I smiled raising up on my bed.

"There you go. Don't let him tell you otherwise." She smiled.

"But wait!" I realised something. "I see him when we film. How can I carry on like it's nothing?"

"Are you gonna let him get to you?" Paige asked me.

"No!" I answer.

"Then don't let him. Simple as. Now!" She patted my bed. "Are you coming down and eating?" I nod and grabbed my jacket and went downstairs to get food in my stomach.

"Look who's up?" Paige spoke out to the house.

"Finally!" I heard Charlie say.

"Mills!" Ava screamed, excitedly.

"I'm ready for food." I said coming into the kitchen and resting on top.

"I will make you some. What would you like?"

"Make my favourite." I smiled and turned. I was now back to my normal self again. I felt happy and well not sad. I can't let him get to me. I'm stronger than him. I can beat this.