HEY!

Millie's POV.
I was up  and ready to go back home after a good night. It was strange but come to that later. I was about to change when suddenly Finn walked in on me.

"Ahh! Finn!" I screamed.

"Sorry!" He backed out and closed the door behind him.

"Knock next time." I spoke out.

"It's my room!" He spoke on the other side of the door. He was right. I was changing in his room. I could go in the bathroom but someone was already in there. After changing I opened the door and Finn stood there glaring. "How long?" He asks.

"That was quick!" I said.

"It's been 25 minutes. What were you stuck on?" He walked in and started getting my things together.

"I'll sort that." Suddenly something falls out my bag and catches Finn's attention. I grabbed it and placed it back in and grabbed my bag.

"No need to be embarrassed. I've seen bra's before." He said.

"Really? Where?" I ask.

"My mom wears bra's. She has lots and they're always in the laundry." He says.

"Whatever! I'm going home." I told. I grabbed my bag and left his room. He walked out with me and followed me downstairs.

"Want anymore left over pizza?" He asks.

"No thank you. I had enough last night." I said.

"You had one!" He pointed out. I shrugged and left his house. "Please let me walk with you." He says. I stopped and took a breather for a second.

"Look, I had a good night but I just want to get home and shower." I spoke and turned, racing off. Last night took a turn then normal. I hope to go Nick didn't hear or see. It wasn't that bad! At least I thought.

I need to go home and call Maddie over. This calls for a girl talk.

-2 hours later-

I was fresh and showered. I called Maddie over and she came straight over. My parents are home. Just me and my mum and dad. Maddie came into my room and smiled.

"I'm glad you're here." I said to her.

"What's up?" She asked.

"I slept at Finn's house!" I told.

"Really? How did it go?" She asked getting excited.

"It was okay but it got a little embarrassing towards the night."

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"I may of made a move on Finn." I told.

"Like?" She asked confused.

"I kissed him!" Maddie covered her mouth. She couldn't contain her silence.

"OMG! Millie that's great!" Maddie spoke.

"No! It's not. We're friends." I told her.

"But do you like him? Meaning really like him?" I couldn't help answer that.

"I do."

"Then ask him if he feels the same way!" Maddie was interrupted by a phone call on my phone. I looked and saw Finn's name on the screen. "Answer it!" I answered and placed the phone to her ear.

"Sorry Mills! I had to call and check on you. I'm sorry about yesterday and I hope the kiss didn't through you off. You see! I like you too. The same way actually and I wanted to know if you would go out with me?" I was stuck for words. I had no words at all. "Millie?" I had to answer him!

"I would love that!" What have I done?