Swim Pool

Millie's POV.

Finn woke me up in the morning to take me somewhere special. I didn't tell him I knew where he was taking me, maybe that's why he asked me to bring my swim suit. He got changed into his shorts and no top. I put on my swim suit with a baggy too over it and some shorts to wear over the bikini pants. We took some food for picnic and some towels just in case we needed to dry off. I left my clothes at his and packed some underwear in my bag to wear under my baggy top and shorts.

"You ready?" He asks me grinning. I nod and smile back. We got the stuff and went for a walk. He kept quiet about it and I couldn't help but burst out with excitement.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked excited.

"Wait and find out!" He spoke and turned smiling back at me. I couldn't help it. I needed to know so I could let my excitement out.

-

Half way there, Finn stopped and blindfolded me. He let me hold on to him so I don't get lost. We stopped and I was getting too excited. I could tense him turning and facing me.

"You ready?" He asks me.

"Ready as always." I said in pure excitement. He took the blindfold off and there. I saw a beautiful pond with a small waterfall. I looked in amazement. "Wow!" I gasped.

"Do you like it?" I looked around at the place before replying to Finn.

"I love it." I turn to Finn. "Was this the surprise?" I ask. Finn nodded. He placed down the basket of picnic and towels and divide in. I watched in shock as he dived out of the water and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"You coming in?" He asks me. I nod and start taking my top and shorts off. I went to jump in and land inside the water. I made it out from underneath and looked over to Finn. He stayed floating in the water. I swam up close and had a few spaces between us. "Come here." He gestures as he swims up to the waterfall. I swim over to and swim behind the waterfall. I look to Finn as he looks at the waterfall before turning his attention to me.

"I can't believe it!" I say looking at the waterfall. "You really wowed me." I told him. "Thank you."

"As long as you're having fun that's all that matters." He grins at me. I smile back and lean in closer to him. Our foreheads touched before our lips could connect. This was the most romantic scene ever. I leaned in further and our lips connected. We kissed softly and slower and the kiss lingered. I broke away and looked up at him with my face close to his.

"I love you Millie!" There it was. The 'l' word was used. I had to say something back.

"I love you too." But did I mean it?