Hot Finnie!

I don't know why but I like Finn in that shirt. It makes him look hot. Comment if you agree.

Millie's POV.

I woke up to Finn leaning over me. "Finn! My god! Don't you know not to scare a girl when she wakes up?" I said sitting up.

"But don't you like my presence?" He asks. I look back and grin.

"Yeah." I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Cheek?" He asks.

"For now." I teased. He got up from my bed and was walking around. I finally saw what Finn was wearing and it was catching my eye. "Finn?" I call.

"Yes." He turned and I could see the front of his shirt. He looked hot in it for some reason. Like the shirt shaped his body right and was clinging to him tightly.

"Nothing." I spoke after nearly drooling.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah." I turn away so I don't stare again.

"You like what I'm wearing?" He asks. I don't answer and keep my back to him. "I guess that's a yeah." He spoke. He came up close to me and turned me round to face him. He made me grab his waist. It was soft. "Feels nice doesn't it?" I keep my eyes on him as he leans in. He was about to kiss me until there was a noise breaking our moment.

I went to it and answered. It was Sadie.

"Hey Sadie!" I say to Sadie through the phone.

"Hey Mills. You coming out today or still hanging with Finnie?" She calls him. I look to Finn. He starts to eat an apple and I felt butterflies in my stomach. "Millie?"

"Yeah, sorry. I'm busy today. I'll talk tomorrow." I hung up and slammed my phone down. I walked over to Finn and wiped the apple out his hand.

"Millie?" He says. I lean in and kiss his lips. They were dreamy like always. Finn held me close and didn't stop. I broke away, opening my eyes to him. "It's definitely the shirt right?" He asks.

"Right!" I say grinning and kiss him again. God damn him and this tight skinned shirt. It will be the death of me.