Is it a Date?

Millie's POV.

I met up with Finn as he wanted to hang out. I didn't ask my mom or dad about sleeping over, maybe something to approach later.

"Mills!" I heard someone shout. I turn my head and see Finn. He had a grin on his face and I couldn't help smile. He came up to me and hugged me. I was shocked by it and froze. He pulled away and realised. "Sorry, did I startle you?" He asked. I shake my head and grin at Finn.

"Where to?" I ask.

"You forget to call me something?" He asks. I squint my eyes and smile.

"Finnlard!" I called him. He grinned and told me away from the standing spot. We walked along talking and chatting about each other's day. I told him about mine and he told me about his.

"My parents are home and waiting to meet you." He spoke.

"Really?" I ask getting all nervous.

"But don't worry, my mom is all excited."

"Why?" I ask. "Did you tell your parents about us?" I ask.

"Ish. They pushed it out of me." Finn spoke.

"We haven't made it official." I told.

"Don't worry, they won't tell anybody. I made them promise." I laughed along with Finn and smiled.

"Well I haven't told my parents yet.."

"Have you asked about sleeping over?" He asks. I knew this would come up.

"No!" I answer. "But I will though." Finn nods and we walk ahead in silence. Now it gets awkward.