Pool Party at Finn's

WARNING! Drinking and heavy language used.

Millie's POV.

Noah invited me round at Finn's pool party. Everybody was going. Caleb, Gaten, Sadie, Maddie and her sister Mackenzie, Iris and her friends Bailee Madison, Genevieve hannelius, joey king and Grace VanderWaal. I know Jacob Sartorius will be there. Even though Finn can't stand Jacob. I decidesd to go with my best friends, Noah and Sadie.

"Come on Millie. We're gonna be late!" Noah moaned at the door for a good 5 minutes. I was sorting my hair. Hairspraying it to stay down. I applied my lipstick just as he said that.

"Late for what? Why you bothered about turning up late for? Not like they have a schedule of what time you have to be at the party." I said walking to him and stood at my door.

"I wouldn't like to walk in when the house is filled with people and we get stared at." Noah was a typical teen. Hated to be late to things and always concerned if he gets looked at if we do turn up late. Typical Noah.

"Fine. I'm done. Let's go." We head towards the car that I have for the time being as I had passed my driving permit. I'm 18.

-

We arrive to the party. Noah was nervously looking inside. Sadie was coming out to greet us.

"Hey Noah. Look, everything will be fine. Just don't worry alright." He gave me a brave smile as Sadie approached the car. We got out and I greeted my other best friend.

"Hey Sades." I greet.

"Hey Mills. Noah." Sadie looked towards Noah."What's up?"

"Hes worried that we're late. We're not." I tell her.

"It is getting pretty crowded in there. You guys coming?" Sadie asks about to walk in the direction of the house that clearly belongs to Finn's parents but since they're away he's allowed to have a party. I bet he isn't.

"Yeah." I say eager to get inside.

We head towards the house party. We walk inside the door that was wide open. As we step in we suddenly get looked at. Guess Noah was right. Sadie looks around. She grabs my hand and takes me away from Noah. Noah stayed at the door. I look behind and see Gaten and Caleb greet Noah and take him the other direction.

We arrive in the kitchen to get a beer from the large bowl. She takes a red cup and starts filling it up with beer. She hands me one an ewe both raise it and then we both drink it to the bottom. When I drank it I had this rush. A shock going through my body. Wow! I wiped away the splashes of beer and Sadie begins to filling another cup full. We do the same and down the beer. I stopped and took a break. How does Sadie do it?

She downs it and cheers. Music starts blurring through the house and this gives Sadie an idea to take me in the main room of the house and start dancing. Individually.

I didn't see Finn about. I was kind of glad. I wouldn't want him to see me drinking beer and dancing like I'm a little drunk. It's quite embarrassing. Sadie would laugh and giggle. I would try and look to see who she was laughing at but no one I knew was eyeing Sadie. It was weird.

She kept doing it and I had to ask her what was up. She pointed behind me and when I stopped and turned guess who I saw.

"I thought you didn't dance?"

"I can dance better than you." I smirk.

"Can you?" He asks. I laugh. I walk off and head out back. The back was crowded too. People in the pool that the wolfhard's own. They dressed as well. I sat on the side and started drinking again. He joined me and sat right next to me. "Wanna join me in the pool?" I look to him and shake my head.

"Heck no. I'm drunk and I could die." I told.

"Can you swim?"

"Can I swim?" I mock."Of course I can. But alcohol is in my system and if I go swimming I'm about to pass out."

"You're jot that drunk yet. What you had three cups?" He asks. I nod."Have 10 and see how you feel." He heads back inside. Maybe I will. I'll show you Mr I'm perfect at everything.

-

So it turns out I can't handle my alcohol. I had about 5 beers and too many to count shots. I was tipsy for sure. When I'm drunk I go crazy so here I am. On a table stripping off. Everyone was watching me. The boys cheering me and a couple girls cheering and screaming. We were all too drunk to care.

"LET'S GO SWIMMING!" I screamed. Everyone went to jump in the pool. My head begun to spin. The pool going blurry. Lights getting brighter. I was walking forward on the table until I felt someone grab me and put me over their shoulder. Oh dear! Now I am in trouble.

-

I woke up to my head banging. I opened my eyes and noticed something different to my surroundings. I sat up really quickly. OH MY GOD. I am not in my room. Where the heck am I? The door opened and there was Finn. He looked to me and smiled.

"Morning Drink McGee." He called me.

"What? What happened?" I asked.

"You remember nothing?" I shake my head. "Well. You took shots and was so drunk you climbed on the table outside and stripped in front of everyone."

"What?" I freaked.

"Then you said let's go swimming and everyone was in my pool at once and you was about to pass out until I grabbed you and took you to my room."

"So we didnt?" I ask referring to the clothes that weren't mine.

"Yeah. We didn't have sex. I put my shirt on you and left you here to sleep. I slept in my brothers room." My total aspect changed. Finn was not who I thought he was. He was genuine human being. I got out his bed and was about to leave.

"I'm going  to find Noah. I have to take him home." I told Finn.

"He's gone."

"What?"

"Sadie took him home. You wouldn't know because you was striping at the time." I slapped my face with the palm of my hand. Jeez.

"Never again. Thanks for everything." I thank Finn. He stops me and goes in towards me. I freak and freeze. He goes to hug me and I hold my breath. Wow! He leans away and walks away. "Where is my clothes?" I ask.

"Here." He throws me my clithes and I leave his room to change. I head back to his room to return his shirt. I stop when I hear a giggling voice. I listen and hear that it was Bailee. I recognise that giggle. I heard Finn laugh too. I drop his clothes at the door and walk away. Is that it? Am I just some friend?