Park Walk

Millie's POV.

He's not gonna turn up! He thinks I'm gonna bail again. Sadie went through things with me and I have to remember what she said. The words kept repeating in my head, so many times.

"Millie!" I heard someone call. I look and see Finn. Shit! Wait! What do I say? What do I do? I can't walk away I have to face it. Face my problems.

"Finn!" I call.

"What's up? Why you avoiding me?" So many questions. Breathe Millie.

"I'm sorry. I was afraid."

"Afraid of what?" He asks.

"Afraid of admitting that I like you and it kills me that everyday I'm not with you, my heart aches." I told him. "You're the one I want to be with and I know you have feelings for me too. I love you Finnlard." He laughed at the nickname I called him. I laughed along too. "Your the one." He smiles and leans in and hugs me. I feel so much better getting that out. What do we do now?

-

After admitting my feeling to Finn we went back to his and sat in his room. It was awkward at first but as we got talking, I started enjoying it. My phone went off and of course it was Sadie checking up on me. I told her to stop texting me and that I'll tell her later. She got the message and stopped. What now?