Cafe

Millie's POV.
After the whole making a move thing on Finn, I agreed to go get coffee with him. I was out my mind. I can't like him. He's my friend. It can't be more than that.

"Millie?" I heard someone call. I turn and see Finn. He walks over and I go to shake his hand as he raises his arms to hug me. "Okay!" He said. It was awkward and I was sweating. Hoping not to show it, I take off into the cafe and wait for him to order.

"What you getting?" I asked.

"I might go for a double latte." He said. "You?" He asks.

"I'll just get hot chocolate with whipped cream." I answered.

"Really?" He asks. I nod and give the cashier my money. Finn takes the change and stands waiting. "Im surprised you decided to meet me here." I nod not breaking the silent. "What's up?" He asks.

"Nothing!" I answer him.

"You're all quiet." He notes.

"It's about..." I start. "Nothing."

"Oh! The kiss?" He figures out. I nod. "I liked it. I thought it was nice." I looked at him shocked.

"I'm..." I start.

"I know. You're embarrassed! Don't worry. I like you the same way." I look to him.

"I wasn't thinking." I told him.

"It's fine!" He says.

"It's not though. I kissed my best friend and now it's weird." I told him. "I don't know how to go all way about it." Finn grabbed my hand. I swiped it away.

"Drinks!" The woman spoke. I grabbed my drink and went to sit down. Finn followed.

"Look! I'm sorry okay. We should forget it even happened!" Finn said.

"I agree!" I said and drank my hot chocolate.

The whole cafe scene was filled with silent between us both. I didn't want to talk about it, and he just sat there not saying a word. It killed me. I need Sadie right now!

I took a break and called Sadie. I ran through it with her and she tried calming me down.

"Just tell him, you're not interested in him that way and you'd like to be friends." She told me on the phone.

"But! That's the fact, Sadie. I do like him that way but it will be complicated that way and I'll have to avoid him!" I told her.

"Stop Millie, you'll do great." She said.

"Okay." I sat and said bye to Sadie and went to face Finn. I went out and sat down at the table. Set it straight Millie. "Right! I have thought it through and..." Do I want a relationship with him? Should I tell him? "Shall we talk about this later!" I took off and left the scene. I was scared. I was terrified of having the words come out. I'm such a coward.