Love

Millie's POV.

I was nervous for no reason. I couldn't be nervous round Finn. I've known him for ages. I feel insecure and wondered if it's because of the hormonal feelings. I feel connected to Finn but in a different way. It's strange.

"Millie?" Finn called me. I look to him snapping out my thoughts.

"Yes!" I reply.

"You okay? You seem distance." He replies.

"I'm fine. I was just thinking that all." I tell him.

"Anything good?" He asks. I wanted to say the word but it was too soon in our relationship. Should I?

"I love you!" I say out loud. Shit!

"I love you too." He says with a smile.

"I wanted to say it before you did." I told him.

"Well god you did." He leaned over and I could feel the connection again. It's sending butterflies through me.

"I have..." I start. Don't say it Millie! "Raging hormones!" What the hell?

"Really?" He asks me. I nod uncertain that I said something I shouldn't of.

"Sorry. I wasn't thinking." I told him.

"It's fine Millie. Maybe you're saying it because you want something." I look at him confused as he nods down at himself. I looked and realised what he was on about.

"Wow!" I said out loud looking away.

"You don't have to if you don't want to. It was just a suggestion." Finn cleared up.

"Finn! We only started dating a couple weeks ago." I cleared.

"People do it in the two weeks." Finn says. I couldn't help it. His face made me melt. I moved in quickly and kissed his lips. Locking my lips to his and moving them around to explore more. I couldn't help it but he turned me on so bad. I pushed him down and climbed on top. I sat with my legs beside his and leaned up and took off my top already.

"Wow! Millie..."

"Sh!" I sh him. I go back to kiss him again and this time he explores to. His hands move from my waist to my back and up to my bra. I smile in our kiss as he unclips my bra. I let it fall and continue kissing away. Is this really happening? He takes his top off and we sit there kissing with our shirts off. I take it to the next level and undo our pants and take them off too. I pulled his off and placed my hands on the top of his boxers. Was I really ready for this? I pulled them down and was gob smacked by what I saw in front of me. Wow!