Waiting For Love

Millie's POV.

"What time are you coming to pick me up?" I asked Finn on the phone. I waited all day for him and he hasn't been in touch. So I had to instead.

"I'm on my way." He said over the phone.

"Yeah! You better hurry up. I won't hold my breath for much longer." I said and hung up on him. I wish he would hurry up. I can't wait much longer.

-

I heard a car horn and saw Finn hanging out the window.

"You coming!" He yelled. I locked the house and ran to the passenger side and got in. We drove down the street and off track.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask as we lose track of the road signs.

"Somewhere cool." I was nervous. Nothing was cool in my eyes. Everything he says is cool isn't really.

-

We arrived at his so called cool place and I didn't know he meant the beach. Wow! I thought.

"You like?" He asks. I turn and he's staring at a building.

"Where you looking?" I ask him.

"Here. This is where we're staying for the night. And we have a perfect view of the beach." He smiled.

"Are you fucking with me?" I asked.

"No! Why would you say that?"

"I thought you was taking me to the beach. Not showing me hotel opposite it." I groaned. I grabbed my bag and went walking to the beach.

"Millie! I'm sorry." I heard him say. I ignored it and carried on walking.

-

I sat on the beach alone and i felt like leaving. Why would he take me all the way out here to tell me that we're staying in a hotel rather than a beach?

"Millie?" I heard him call my name for the fifth time. "I aren't playing your games. I should've thought about it."

"Yeah you should of." I said rudely to him.

"Please make me understand what's wrong and how I can fix it. I didn't say we couldn't sit on the beach and enjoy ourselves." I turned to him as he joined me on the sand.

"You wanted to spend time at the beach?" I ask.

"Yeah. I know you love sea and sand so I chose this." I looked out and the sun was setting. It was only 6.

"Finn?" I call.

"Yes!"

"I love it." I say with a smile. E smiled and leaned in wrapping his arm round me. The sun set was the best timing to make a move on Finn. No one was around and I'm sure we have a room for the night. If not we could sleep in the car or outside.

I turned to Finn and wrapped my arm round him as I leaned in to kiss him. He kissed me back and I laid on top of him. Moving my lips with his. He pressed his hands against my waist band and started hugging. I giggled in the kiss as he tried to pull down my shorts.

"I hope you're wearing underwear?" He asks breaking the kiss.

"Why wouldn't I?" I ask.

"Maybe we could go for a swim and head back and continue this." He smirked. I got up and pulled down my shorts and took my shirt off. He did the same and we ran into the water. Kicking and splashing at each other.

I felt happy. Finn made me happy for once and I loved him for that.

I wish this moment lasted forever.