Party Cheating

Millie's POV.

It was Gaten's house party and most people I know are going. Gaten wanted a massive party so he included they whole school, of course. I was applying my makeup with Sadie as we was talking about clothes and fashion.

"I really like your dress! I need to buy one like yours." She mutters.

"Well, that was the last one in stock. So sorry." I say and smirk. She pulls out lot clothes and decides to rage my wardrobe. "What you doing Sadie!" I almost yell.

"You can't wear that to a party. It's not a wedding." She goes through my clothes and pulls out a red and black checked blouse with black vest underneath and ripped jeans with converse.

I pulled out my hair and Sadie took over and did it curly and wavy. She applied her own makeup and helped herself to my clothes. She owes me them back when she's washed them.

We hit the street and meet the guys there. I walk in and the house was full. I went to search for Finn. But two people were in the way kissing and licking each other's faces.

I went past and saw Finn with some girl. She looks my way and Finn turns.

"Millie!" He shouts over everyone. I walk up and smile as he kisses my head. "She's my girlfriend." Finn told the lass he was speaking too.

"Nice to meet you, Millie." She greeted.

"Hey!" I say, being nice for now.

"I have to go, I'll chat soon." She walks away and leaves me wondering who she was.

"Who was she?" I ask Finn. He looks at me and smiles.

"Just some girl." He tells me. I lose my smile and look at him. He's been drinking and I know he's hiding something. "Come on, lets dance." He takes me out and dances to the groovy music and we don't stop at all. He continues and soon enough fills a cup and passes one to me. "Drink!"

"No, Finn!" I spoke. "I'm fine."

"Since when does Millie bobby brown say no to a drink?" I turn and see Caleb. He walks up and Finn slaps Caleb's hand and hugs him. He's drunk.

"Sorry guys! Why is he drunk?" I ask.

"We might of gave him some shots now he's totally wasted." Caleb said.

"Can you tell me something Caleb?" I ask. I look to drunk Finn and decide to ask him since Finn was too drunk. "Did finn make a move on someone here?" I ask. Caleb looked to Finn and back.

"No. He wouldn't do that. He's loyal." Caleb says. I look to Finn. Somehow I don't believe him or Caleb. I left and went looking for Noah.

"Noah!" I call. I reach out and grab him. "Was Finn hitting on anyone here?" Noah looked at me worried.

"Let's talk outside!" We walk outside were there was peace and quiet. "He has."

"I knew it!" I said. "What has he had?" I ask.

"Don't be mad, but Caleb and Gaten gave him the shots and wanted to get him wasted. Sorry Mills. I tried." Noah apologised.

"Tell Sadie I'm going home. I can't handle this right now." I walk off and leave myself crying.

Why does this happen to me. Why me? I thought Finn loved me? He can't be loyal even when he's drunk and wasted.

I can't wait to see his face tomorrow. He'll know what happened and why I didn't say bye to him.

I can't stand him at the minute. I really really hate him right now.