❀Child Bangtan AU❀

Namjoon loved all of his seven children. He thought they deserved the whole world because they were the best presents he ever had. If you think about it, he loved to spoil his kids with all the love he could share as if they were off to military school any second now. He hated those who dare to disrespect his babies, he'd go to jail right after exchanging a few words with them.

"Daddy!" A high pitched voice yelled through the hallways of Namjoon's house. He got up from the couch and ran to where the direction of the voice was. Although, he was exhausted and aggravated with his job, which he was considering quitting from, he didn't mind the headache, sore legs and weak energy he had.

"Who screamed and what's the problem?" Namjoon asked as he reached his youngest quadruplets, Jimin, Taehyung, Hyemin and Jungkook's room.

"J-Jungkook said he's your favorite and I'm your last!" Jimin screamed, on the verge of tears.

"No! I did not! I said that Daddy loves me a bit more than you!" Jungkook defended.

Taehyung was asleep while Hyemin was comforting the almost crying Jimin. Footsteps came running in the bedroom. Namjoon's twins and single child alone, Seokjin, Yoongi and Hoseok came in the room.

"I heard what happened! Is everyone purple?" Jin exclaimed and ran in the room with Hoseok behind. Yoongi looked not in the mood and laid on Jimin's bed and fell asleep like Taehyung.

"Kookie said I'm not Daddy's favorite." Jimin informed. Already, tears escaped his eyes. Once Jin and Hoseok saw, they both hugged him.

Hyemin ran to Namjoon, wanting him to carry her. He lifted her on his hip and Hyemin started whimpering.

"Papa? Is Chimmy okay?" She asked, sucking on her thumb. She looked scared and worried for her older brother.

"Yes, baby. He is." Namjoom comforted her. Hyemin stuffed her face in his shoulder, too scared to see the scene progessing in front of her very eyes.

"Jungkook, say sorry to your brother and we need to discuss something." Namjoon asked the maknae.

The cute little brat shook his head and crossed his arms. "Not. My. Problem."

"Okay. I'll just say something to all of you. Taehyung, Yoongi, wake up." The lazy boys got up and leaned on each other.

"I get it that you want to be my favorite. I don't love one over the other. I love all of you equally and that will never change. No matter how many times people say I love Hoseok than Jin or Hyemin over Taehyung, that's a lie because a real man would love all his children with his heart. Yeah, sure, Mommy left, but I will never leave you guys because why? I love you guys more than I love my own parents. The seven of you are my life and I cannot live without any of you. Do you understand me?" The father gazed at every child.

The children only nodded their heads. "Come here."

He knelt down with Hyemin still in his arms and hugged all of them. "You will never, ever hear me say I don't love all of you, my precious gems."