❀Time of the Month❀

Whenever Harper goes through her "girl moment" as the boys would call it, they immediately treat her like the queen of Korea. If she asks for dumplings, Jins runs to the store and cooks it for her. If she's craving for chocolate, some of the boys will rush and buy lots of candy for her, even ones she doesn't like. If she wants to cuddle, they'll all be there for her.
~
Harper groaned in pain as she curled up into a ball on her bed. It was early in the morning and she was the only one up so that wasn't an advantage for her to get what she wanted real quick. Because of the throbbing, she gripped her blanket and gritted her teeth.

"Someone? Jin? Yoongi? Kookie?" Harper tried to call out but the pain made her quickly shut her mouth, like slapping it to be quiet. A few seconds later, she heard running footsteps heading towards her closed door. It opened to reveal seven tired, frantic looking boys. Clearly, it looked like they just woke up.

"What's wrong, Harper?" Jin asked as he went to her bed and hovered over her. The girl only groaned once again and turned her back to him. Automatically, the oldest knew what was happening. "All of you, run to the store and buy everything Harper loves and is craving at this time. Joon, get the hot packs from the freezer and heat it up, Hobi, get tons of Harper's favorite movies and Jimin stay with her while I go downstairs and cook her breakfast, okay? Everyone, go!"

The boys obeyed what Jin said and went to do their tasks. While Namjin ran to the kitchen and J-Hope went through everyone's room to find Harper's favorite movies, Jimin sat on the side of Harper's bed, his back facing her afraid that she'll get irritated at him for no reason. Instead of getting kicked off the bed, Jimin didn't expect Harper to backhug him tightly. He slightly flinched at her unexpected touch, he wasn't usually the one to comfort her. That was Jungkook or Taehyung's job.

He rubbed her arms with his hands and turned around in her arms. She smiled up at him. Jimin then laid down on the bed and held her. No one ever did this but Harper suddenly forgot about her pain, the unbearable throbbing in her womb, thanks all to Jimin. Then, they fell asleep.

A little while after, the rest came home with their arms, even their necks, holding a bunch of bags full of needs and wants. Unlike some other boyfriends who drop the bags and expect their girl to grab them, they all walked upstairs carefully and into Harper's flower scented room. Exhausted, the boys dropped the bags. Hobi came in with his arms full of movies and even tapes from their cameras. At the same time, Namjin came back with the hot packs and eight plates and bowls of breakfast.

"Aww. Look at this sight, guys!" Jin squealed almost dropping the tray but didn't, thanks to Hoseok. He put the tray on the ground and ran in his room to get his pink polaroid camera. One little click and the picture came out. Six of the boys gathered around to take a glimpse of the photo.

"Two cute mochis." Hoseok whispered while his sunny smile appeared. Everyone nodded in agreement. "Let's leave them to rest." Namjoon called. Soon, the boys exited the bedroom, leaving the sleeping angels to their morning nap.

Harper opened her eyes to see the handsome young man sleeping infront of her. Her closed lips formed into a smile as she continued to watch him slowly breathe.

Jimin opened his eyes and saw the beautiful woman infront of him, watching. He eye smiled and kissed her forehead. As the two continued to stare at each other, admiringly, they didn't notice the others eavesdropping on the sight.

"Jungkook, I bet you $20 that they'll get married in the future." Tae whispered to Jungkook. Yoongi heard and softly slapped Tae's head.