❀SOOMPI NEWS❀

BTS' Harper and Jungkook Sucked Into the Whirlwind of Dating Rumors

BTS' Harper (Park Hyemin) and Jungkook (Jeon Jungkook) are in the spotlight. Just recently, the duo has been seen going out, mostly in the night. Not only DISPATCH noticed this, but half of BTS' fandom caught on. Some brushed it off while the others were positive to confirm the maknaes are dating.

"In my opinion, Dispatch might be overreacting a little bit. For years, the maknaes have been having their small 'outings' together, it's not out of the ordinary! These two have grown up together so it's not a surprise to see them like this." One fan said on Twitter.

"I don't normally agree with DISPATCH due to their constant assumptions towards idols and their love lives. For some reason, I feel as if this one can make it out. This rumor has been thriving for a few days and I'll admit, it's making me have neutral thoughts. I don't know whether to agree or disagree, but I'm leaning towards the agree side. It is a 50/50 percent chance this duo can end up as a couple or stay as band mates." Another tweeted.

This rumor sparked when Harper posted on the group's shared account on Twitter quoting: "You are always the one who'll place a smile on my face and give me heart eyes everyday. In return, I wrote this song just for you 🥀". Harper inserted a small video clip of her singing the chorus to Miley Cyrus's 'Adore You'.

As if responding, Jungkook tweeted a video of him covering George's 'Look At Me'.

BigHit Entertainment has yet to confirm the results if Harper and Jungkook are a couple or not. It has been a few days, almost a week, without the company acknowledging the rumor, causing fans to be more suspicious.

~~~

Sorry if this was short, I really don't know how to write an article, although I took broadcast in school and they taught me all about it 🤧 also, this chapter is kind of a filler for you guys since I haven't been updating constantly, my aunt and her husband flew up and stayed for vacation so I was occupied with spending time with them.

Also, I've been getting into anime these days :)) so far, my favorites are my hero academia and k-project, but I absolutely am in love with the k-project characters best 🤤

Anyway, that's my little update on my life...