❀Hyejoon Moments❀

— a compilation of kim namjoon and park hyemin moments.

1:
The band was watching their new comeback, Blood, Sweat and Tears. The members were gathered in a small room.

After their little intro, the music video finally started. After Yoongi's rap, Namjoon's part was next.

Harper, being the Namjoon stan she is, cheered when she heard him rapping. "Oh my god! It's Namjoon!"

She shook the leader back and forth and squealed in excitement.

2:
BTS had attended an interview in LA. The interviewer asked each member what they think of the member next to them. Everyone else responded until it was Harper's turn to say something about Namjoon.

"I admire RM's dedication to his career and us. I think he should be casted into being the next president of the United States." Harper answered honestly.

"Yes! President Kim Namjoon will look great as your stage name!" The interviewer agreed. Harper nodded with a smile.

3:
BTS were at their fansign for DNA promotions. It was towards the ending and the members had decided to kick back and talk with the fans personally.

Harper sat behind the table, telling the fans a funny story about Taehyung and Yeontan. She was busy talking when she felt two arms hook around her waist yet she didn't stop talking. The fans awed at the adorable interaction as they took pictures.

Namjoon unwrapped his arms and went to walk away. Once Harper noticed it was him, she stopped in mid sentence and hugged him tightly. He smiled and accepted her warm embrace. A few moments later, Harper let go and continued her story.

4:
It was Namjoon's 24th birthday. On Twitter, she constantly tweeted many things related to Namjoon.

@bts_twt Kim Namjoon is such a wonderful human being and deserves to be given everything in the world

@bts_twt Kim Namjoon is such a wonderful human being and deserves to be given everything in the world. He's an amazing person who cares about everything and puts everyone before him, always. Everyone, wish your future President a happy birthday 🥰🤗 #HARPER #RM

 Everyone, wish your future President a happy birthday 🥰🤗 #HARPER #RM

@bts_twt look. at. his. DIMPLES!! ❤️❤️ #HARPER #RM

@bts_twt its our date night 🥺 #HARPER #RM

@bts_twt ITS THE BIRTHDAY BOY!!! 🤧🥳☺️

5:
BTS' concert of the Wings Tour was already at the ending and everyone had a turn to share their own thoughts.

"And RM," she turned to the leader. "I thank you for believing in me when I didn't. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be an idol and I wouldn't have met all of these amazing people in front of me. You are that boost of confidence I have every day, when I wake up in the morning to when I go bed at night. You appreciate my presence so much it feels like you love me more than I love myself. Throughout our journey together as a group, you've taught me many things and showed me the bright sides of problems. I will forever admire you and your dedication." At the end, Harper had tears in her eyes. Well, everyone had tears in her eyes.

Namjoon wiped a stray tear that escaped his eye. Smiling, he lifted her up into a hug and whispered sweet and comforting words in her ear.

6:
It was winter and Namjoon caught a cold due to being outside so much. Jin prevented everyone from seeing him, as he didn't want to take care of more sick people. This warning was most especially directed to Harper since she was always the one to not listen.

As night came, Harper couldn't fall asleep. She couldn't help but think of the fact that he might be lonely or he needed someone to talk to. As always, she disobeyed the eldest brother's orders. The female opened her room door quietly. Peeking out the door, she looked left and right to see if anyone was up and about.

Once she saw no one, she lightly shut the door and tip toed to Namjoon's room, which was down the hall. Harper didn't want to make any noise, so she entered his room without knocking. Harper could see a sick Namjoon resting in his blankets while reading a book.

He noticed the door opening and looked to see who it was.

"Couldn't sleep?" He questioned. Harper shook her head.

"Come." With that, the young girl waddled to his bed and hopped under the covers.

7:
BTS was at their comeback stage for DNA. Before they performed, the boys and Harper talked to the fans for a short while.

"Haven't you seen RM lately?" Harper randomly said. The fans wondered what she was talking about.

"RM has gotten more handsome recently and I want to speak about how much it attacks me." The audience screamed. The leader shyly smiled and turned away from the crowd.

"I've been hanging a lot with my leader more than the others these past few days and I've gotten to know more about him. And let me say, it's very entertaining to stare at his beautiful face 24/7." Harper giggled along with the fans and her members.

"Don't you guys agree with me?" Everyone shouted many responses in agreement.