❀Special Performance❀

MAMA always have the most exciting, jaw dropping, the most unexpected performances ever

MAMA always have the most exciting, jaw dropping, the most unexpected performances ever. That's why Harper decided to make a special performance at MAMA 2018.

Harper was the last performing act. Promoting one of her songs off of her mixtape, Harper was performing 'Salute' with Hyuna, CL and Jessi. Harper chose to perform with these certain females because they've been through a lot in their career. Hyuna and her controversy with Cube, CL criticized of the thickness of her body, Jessi with plastic surgery and Harper with fans in the BTS fandom criticizing her for being in a boy dominant band.

"Are you ready to go girls?" CL asked as she laced her shoes. CL was the first one Harper called to join her on the stage, and she was more than glad to. Jessi's response was similar to CL, she booked the first flight back to Korea. Hyuna was hesitant at first because she thought her mental condition wasn't in shape but soon gave in as Harper gave her a well convincing speech over the phone. "Hell yeah." Jessi answered. She stood at one of the mirrors and fixed her purple baseball jersey.

"Ladies, you're on in 10." Harper's manager informed. The four nodded and walked out of the room. Until they reached close to the backstage entrance of the stage, Harper and the girls huddled.

"First of all, thank you guys for being here with me," Harper started, the girls responded with of course's or your welcome's. "And second, let's go rock the stage."

"Who runs the world?" Harper asked as she looked at the three. All of them responded, "Girls!"
~~~
Before the performance started, a video clip played.

'You can find me somewhere in between inspiring others, working on myself, dodging negativity and slaying my goals'

It was CL's sharp and stern voice. The crowd and every idol were confused and slightly interested in the random video that was currently playing. But lots of fans recognized CL's voice, they started screaming.

'Behind every successful women is a tribe of other successful women, who have her back'

Then, it was Hyuna's soft yet intense voice. The crowd cheered once more for the famous female soloist of the generation.

'The world needs strong women, women who will lift and build others, who will love and be loved, women who live bravely, both tender and fierce, women of indomitable will'

Jessi's voice appeared. The crowd was surprised to hear her voice. She had been on a long hiatus away from the music industry so this stirred up fans to shout and scream her name.

'Here's to the strong women out there. May we know them, may we be them, may we raise them'

Finally, Harper's voice came on. Everyone was confused, they had no idea what was happening. That was until everything went black, except for multiple lightsticks of many fandoms that were swaying left to right.