✰Yours, Mine & Ours | 2✰

HYEMIN
Hyemin took the city bus to her workplace. The transportation vehicle dropped her off at the closest bus stop, then Hyemin walked the rest of the way. She finally arrived at BigHit Entertainment when she saw an unfamiliar man walk inside.

Probably the newbie Bang PD talked about, she thought. Hyemin swung the door open and was instantly greeted by the CEO of BigHit Entertainment, Bang Sihyuk.

"Hyemin!" Bang PD called. He embraced Hyemin with a hug, in which she returned gratefully. "Good morning, sir!" Hyemin said.

"Ah, nothing much. Anyways," the CEO placed a hand on her shoulder and walked with her down the hallway. "So ever since you were hired here, you've done nothing but complete your tasks and serve as a helpful choreographer, am I right?"

Hyemin nodded her head. "I believe so, sir. What are you exactly up to?"

Bang PD stopped in front of his closed office, making Hyemin follow too. "Well, you've been apart of the staff longer than most others are and you know you're way around the building. Plus, you've been my personal helper. I'd like to thank you but we're short on time." Bang PD opened the door and gently shoved Hyemin into his room.

An unknown man sat in one of the seats that were facing the office desk. He wore black jeans with cuts at the knees, a plain, white T-shirt, an unzipped black leather jacket, black and white vans shoes and to top it off, a black hat with two rings pierced at the cover.

Man, he must love the color black, Hyemin thought.

Bang PD gestured Yoongi to stand up, which he did. "Hyemin, this is Min Yoongi. He's the beginning producer I told you about last week! And Yoongi, this is Park Hyemin, she's the best and only choreographer at this company." He introduced for both of them.

Yoongi stuck out his hand at Hyemin. She shook his warm, soft hand and beamed. "It's very nice to finally meet you, Yoongi," Hyemin spoke first.

Yoongi smiled brightly at her. "Likewise. I look forward to possibly working with you." Hyemin nodded eagerly. A few moments had passed yet the both continued to hold hands and get lost in each other's eyes. Bang PD looked at them and cleared his throat, causing Yoongi and Hyemin to pull away quickly.

"Um, so I decided to give you a day off today," Bang PD told Hyemin. "I wanted you to show Yoongi around and maybe, get to know each other while Yoongi makes himself at home. Sounds like a plan, Stan?" The two agreed with the older man.

"Shall we get going?" Hyemin suggested. Yoongi nodded his head and let Hyemin lead the way. After Yoongi closed the office door, Bang PD reopened it quietly and watched his best worker and new producer walk away together. Smiling, he shut the door and sat down in his seat. "Ahh, young love."

YOONGI AND HYEMIN
As the two were continuing down the hallway, Yoongi managed to sneak a few glances at the female beside him. Unbeknownst of him, Hyemin was doing the same thing. Every time their eyes met, they'd part their attention onto something else.

"So..." Yoongi attempted to engage into a conversation. Hyemin played with her hands that were folded in the back of herself. The male didn't know what to do or say. Yoongi hoped they'd get to his studio sooner to get out of the awkward silence.

"So..." Hyemin responded. She, too, was at a loss for words. Never in a million years she'd think she would be a mess like she is now, although she is a very talkative gal. "What got you into producing music?" She finally had something to ask him and this time, it was a good one.

Yoongi looked up from the ground and stared ahead. "Well, to start it all off, my childhood wasn't in the best condition as it was supposed to be for a kid. At the age of 13, I composed my very first song and now I'm here. I realized music saved my life so, I kept doing what I love," Hyemin listened intently, smiling at the end.

"What about you?" The male returned. "When did you start dancing?"

"My mom taught contemporary dancing at a high school. I went to every show she had and wanted to follow in her footsteps. Once I got the hang of it, I began to teach myself other styles of dancing such as, hip hop, modern dancing." Hyemin told.

Thanks to their moment of conversation, they didn't notice they reached the studio faster than they thought until Hyemin saw the mounted nameplate on the wall.

"Oh! We're here." She gestured for Yoongi to open the door first. He did and they both stepped inside the large office space. "Wow, it's much bigger than I expected." He gasped.

Hyemin side glanced at him in adoration. "Yeah, I convinced Bang PD to set you up a big room due to business purposes. You should see the room that was supposed to be yours, very tiny." Yoongi and Hyemin chuckled together.

Yoongi hesitated but managed to lay a hand on Hyemin's shoulder. "Thank you for being considerate, though you just met me. I should return the favor."

The female choreographer lightly blushed at the sudden contact Yoongi gave. "O-oh, it's okay! It really is." Although, she kept declining, Yoongi wasn't having it, for he wanted to show his way of thanking her.

"No, it will bother me if I don't. How shall I repay you? What time do you get off tonight? I finish at 9:00." Yoongi asked.

"9:30. But you finish before me." Hyemin stated.

"So? I'll wait for you." Yoongi smiled shyly, causing Hyemin to feel butterflies erupt in her stomach. She returned his smile and exited the room to return to her daily job. "Fine then, I'll see you at 9:30."

THAT NIGHT
As Yoongi promised, he remained at the building, waiting for Hyemin. Though she found him nice and charming, she didn't expect him to wait an extra 30 minutes for her.

Yoongi lifted up his head to finally see Hyemin, carrying her purse and a duffle bag, walking down the hallway. He beamed at her and stood up from his seat. Hyemin noticed Yoongi patiently standing from the side.

She instantly smiled and bowed. "Thank you for waiting up for me. Sorry if I took long." Hyemin apologized.

Yoongi waved it off. "No, it's alright. Here, let me carry this." He grasped the duffle bag handle and slung the long strap over his neck. Overtime, his hand softly grazed Hyemin's, causing her to internally squeal and blush on the outside.

"Thank you, Yoongi." Hyemin thanked. The two carried on staring at each other with no care in the world. The receptionist noticed their state and smiled at the lovebirds.

"You best get Ms. Park home, Mr. Min," She chuckled. "It's about to rain." Yoongi widened his eyes and nodded with a slight bow.

Before he could open the door, trinkets of rain began dropping, than came pours of trinkets. Yoongi removed his leather jacket and held it over him and Hyemin. He opened the door and stepped outside.

"On the count of three, we run to the car across the street. 1, 2, 3!"