❀5 Times A Retake❀

The group was collected in a room to film their skit for the newest BTS Run episode. On the left, V and Jimin shared a couch. Jin, RM and J-Hope shared the longer couch, facing the cameras. Lastly, Suga, Harper and Jungkook were seated in separate chairs, facing Jimin and V.

Jungkook was given the job to call out the takes with the clapboard. He sat on the coffee table getting ready to call when the shooting has started.

"I'll hit the slate," Jungkook announced. "2-1-1!" He was happy he could take the lead of calling action. A bright smile appeared on his face as he put the board down.

"So cute." Jimin gushed, watching the maknae rush back to his seat.

V clapped his hands. "Action."

The cameras started rolling. The members had their heads down and had to act the roles of their drama skit. Harper folded her hands around her knees while keeping her head down.

"Are you ready?" Not even a second later after Namjoon spoke, J-Hope bursted out laughing. The members exclaimed at the rapper for his sudden blooper. Jungkook leaned back in his chair and laughed at his hyungs. Harper knew he wouldn't have kept a straight face for a second so her reaction wasn't surprised.

As the members were calling him out, J-Hope tried to defend himself. "Yah, yah! Oh, it's so hot!" He began fanning himself due to being overwhelmed by the members, mostly Jin's constant complaints.

The eldest went off, blowing up at random people in the room. Harper had to tell him to calm down and sit back in his chair.

"I bet there will be a lot of takes." Harper spoke. The boys agreed with her and collected themselves.

As before, Jungkook sat back on the table with the board only to be changed to 'take 2'.

"I'll really focused." Hope responded. Harper knew that was a lie. "Suga's nostrils made me laugh." He continued.

"Don't blame it on me!" Suga exclaimed.

"If we mess up, Jungkook has to get busy." V reminded.

Harper agreed. "So collect yourselves, boys. We don't have all day."

"2-12!" Jungkook hit the clapboard over the boys in the back who kept talking. He returned back to his original position. Once again, V clapped his hands in ready to start the film shooting.

The cameras started rolling again and filmed the boys and Harper. The female idol felt Suga chuckle a little, making her aware that he'll mess up this time's take.

"Are you ready?" RM said once again.

Suga couldn't hold in his laughter. The youngest ones groaned while the older boys ranted. J-Hope called his band mate out for being the reason why they had to cut this time. V laughed along with Jimin and Jungkook as Harper stared off into space, wanting to exit the building.

"What!" Jin sprung out of his seat and pointed at the culprit. He looked angry yet he was laughing at how funny it was. You really couldn't take Jin serious at the moment.

"What is going on?" RM laughed.

"Come on! Why is it so funny?" Jin talked rapidly. Harper started to laugh along with the others. She playfully slapped her hand against Suga's leg.

"Don't laugh!" Jin giggled. Jungkook kept himself busy with the board. He erased the number 2 and replaced it with 3. Harper was in disbelief at how many takes they've taken in under 10 minutes. Reassuring the members, RM and V told them remedies to keep themselves from laughing.

"Bite your tongue."

"Sad thoughts, sad thoughts."

As the boys continued talking, unaware of Jungkook getting ready to call for the next take, the male maknae slumped funnily in distress. Harper comforted him and informed the others. "Get ready, he's about to call."

To keep themselves from messing up the shoot, Jimin, Jin and Suga slapped their knees. It was a funny sight to Harper who wanted to laugh but she kept her monotone expression.

"Action!" V shouted, clapping his hands once.

RM couldn't even say his line. Before they knew it, the film was interrupted by Jin's burst of laughter. Followed by Hoseok, they laughed to each other while the others stressed about the bloopers.

"This is driving me crazy!" Harper yelled, getting up from her chair. She lightly gripped her hair in frustration and made a gesture that she wanted to strangle the ones who kept messing up.

Jin was laughing hysterically as Jimin was hitting his leg in order to prevent the eldest from ruining their drama. A few moments ago, Jin was calling out the members who couldn't hold in their laughter, now he was the one laughing.

Jungkook was so worked up with the constant running back and forth to change the clapboard and acting. "If we keep this up, this is all we have left. Our fans are watching so we shouldn't keep retaking the scene." RM informed.

As the last few times, Jungkook slapped the board and V called action. "2-1-4!" Jungkook announced.

As she expected, Harper looked over at J-Hope to see him smiling through the pain. The members noticed, causing RM to chuckle.

"J-Hope!" Harper screamed and laughed in frustration. The rapper tried to defend himself from the rath of Harper he was about to experience. The members got cocky with questions after he claimed he wasn't the one laughing. "I did not laugh!" He tried to switch the role plays.

RM rubbed his shoulders in reassurance. "Think sad thoughts." He suggested. J-Hope nodded but still kept laughing. This time with tears in his eyes.

"Are you crying?" Jimin pointed out. The emotional rapper tried to talked but couldn't. Jungkook massaged his shoulders. Harper laughed hysterically and covered her red face.

"This shoot..." RM trailed off. Jimin was seen holding his face up at the ceiling, preventing himself from spilling joyous tears.

"It's hilarious yet I feel some sort of sympathy for Hoseok~ssi." Harper spoke. She patted his cheek gently.

"I'm being honest. I didn't laugh."

"Don't cry." J-Hope removed his jacket due to being hot. Jungkook wasn't feeling excited now. His expression could only tell two words: annoyed and exhausted.

After the fifth and final try of shooting their skit, they have successfully filmed without any more interruptions. The band yelled happily and was tired of having to retake one scene five times.

"Let's get into the film business!" One of the members suggested. Harper was quick to deny the idea. "We shall not!"