❀Fainting❀

Recently, Harper had been very stressed and insecure about how she performed on stage, that led her to overwork herself to become more better. Since the group were currently doing their Love Yourself Tour, their concerts were planned in endless cities. Harper felt that she needed to dedicated her whole self to the ones that would be seeing them in concert for the first time. She pushed herself a little too far to impress their fans.

It was their last day in Hong Kong and BTS were rehearsing the songs that were included in the medley such as, Dope and I Need You. The night before, Harper prevented herself of sleep, for she was training all night.

As the boys and Harper were practicing the choreography for DNA, Harper felt a little woozy. Her eyesight started to be blanketed by splotches of green and blue. Her body was trying to stay strong but she kept swaying left to right.

Jimin was the closest one to her, so he had the chance to take a good look. Harper's face was sweaty, and not just sweat you get from exercising, but cold sweat as if she was going to faint any second.

Her face was pale. Her eyes had huge bags under it, like she hadn't slept in decades.

Before anyone noticed, Harper collapsed right into Jimin's arms. Everyone froze at the sight of their youngest member unconscious. The members rushed to Jimin and Harper as Sejin and a few other managers stepped foot on the stage.

"What happened?" Sejin asked, his voice in a stern yet concerned tone.

Jimin shook his head, not knowing what to do. "I don't know, she started swaying and fainted right into me!"

Already by then, Hoseok had strays of tears sliding down his cheeks, Yoongi paced back and forth with his hands running through his hair every 5 minutes.

"I'll take her to the room. RM, get the medic, please." Sejin picked up the unconscious Harper as RM ran before them to get the doctor. Jin opened their dressing room door for Sejin. The manager placed Harper gently on the black leather couch.

Soon after, a medic entered the room with RM trailing behind with his fists to his mouth and roughed up hair.

"Does anyone know how she was acting like before this incident happened?" The medic questioned as he checked her pulse and brought out a stethoscope.

Hoseok nodded. "Yeah, she was abnormally quiet the whole day. She'd be usually joyful and happy."

The medic understood and sped walked towards the restroom with a neatly folded cloth in his hand. He came back with the now damped cloth and set it in Harper's sweaty forehead.

"She'll wake up pretty soon. I suppose she wasn't getting a lot of food, water and sleep these past few days. I recommend letting her rest and give her a lot of fluids and solids to return her back to her normal state." The members and Sejin thanked the medic as he left the room.
~~~
A few minutes later, Sejin left the boys to have some alone time. Suddenly, Harper jolted up, surprising the members. The cloth falling to her lap.

"Harper!" Taehyung exclaimed as he got up to hug her. The female embraced him and sighed. "I'm so sorry, boys." She talked, softly enough for the boys to hear.

"What happened out there, Harper? Why did you faint?" Jin bombarded the girl with his soft, angelic tone. Harper sighed and laid back down.

"My old self came back. I felt so insecure of how I perform on stage so I forced myself to constantly practice until I improved enough to impress everyone. I haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately." Harper replied, fiddling with her fingers.

"Plus, eating and drinking. Harper, your health always comes first. If this means that you're not good then so be it. What matters is that you've tried. I don't care if you make a mistake for, let's say, stepping in the wrong direction or swaying your arm before anyone else's. You're an amazing person with amazing talents and people will kill to be someone like you, but they can't. You know why? Because you're one of a kind, Harper. You're very special to your own self, to your family, your fans and especially us. Don't ever think that you're not good enough to step on that stage in front of millions of people and do what you love because you are. Because of you, BTS has made it! To America, Billboard, Grammy and all this stuff. We wouldn't be the hottest KPOP band if it weren't for you." Yoongi ranted. Everyone stayed silent for their rapper to continue going off.

"So thank you, Harper," He then hugged her tightly. "For giving us the strength we need to perform, the courage we need to keep going and the love we need to keep living."

Almost instantly, everyone in the room was crying. Not normally would the introverted member give such a heartfelt speech for one of the members, but for Harper, he would do anything for that girl.

Harper silently cried into his shoulder. She looked up at the others and gestured them to join the hug. They joined in and stayed like that for the longest time.

"I couldn't thank you all enough for making me stay here and encourage you guys to keep moving forward. I love you." Harper squished Jimin's cheek, making him smile.

"We love you too." Jimin said.

~~~

im jaebum will forever be the death of me 😩 he constantly ruins my whole life and i'm not even mad about it