❀Jimmy Fallon❀

"Ladies and gentlemen, our next guests will be making their first appearance together on this show. They also have an epic performance after the interview, so please welcome: BTS' Harper, 2NE1's CL, 4minute's Hyuna and last but not least, Jessi!" Jimmy Fallon introduced as he held an arm out to the curtain, where Harper, CL, Hyuna and Jessi walked out of.

The audience cheered for the girls as they hugged Jimmy and sat down on the couch. Harper waved to the fans and blew them a kiss.

"It's so nice to have you girls on the show. Thank you for coming." Jimmy shook Harper's hand.

"Thank you for having us, Jimmy." Jessi said.

"Well, the reason why I wanted you guys here is because of your spectacular performance. Let's take a look at a short clip of Salute at MAMA 2018." Jimmy gestured towards the camera. A clip of the girls' performance was playing. It was the part when all the girl groups came out and everyone reunited. The crowd at MAMA was ecstatic and cheering so loud. The video ended, making the audience clap for their stage.

"I mean, it was so powerful! How did you guys do that with only four of you as the main act for the stage?" Jimmy wondered as he leaned his elbow on his desk. Harper looked at CL to answer, which she did.

"I think it's because of our stage presence. Our radiation blew everyone off their feet, but also, it's everyone who participated in the act, like the backup dancers, the girl groups and soloists, the choreographers. I mean, it's not only us, but them too." CL said.

"I also wanted to ask what was your motivation to create this song?" Jimmy asked. This question was mainly towards Harper as she was the one who written and produced the track.

"March is National Women's Month and that's where I got my idea from. And I had contacted Hyuna not a few days before I made the song and she was just venting to me about how her company was treating her and how controversial they were of her relationship with her current boyfriend. Then, I thought of CL who went through criticism of her body shape and Jessi with her choice of wanted to reshape her body and so I thought that these girls are perfect to perform with me." Harper explained. Jimmy nodded at her answer and applauded for her.

"Can you also tell me what's your full message of the song?"

"Salute explains the power of women. The verse 'men fight great but women are great fighters' means that women are just as great as men, but maybe a little bit better. In the clip before the performance started, all of us used our voices to stand up for the women who are being taken advantage of. Every female around the world are empowered women. Women might be soft-hearted but they can be strong and strong." Everyone clapped for her answer.

"One last question. Are you guys willing to do more promotions of this song in America?" As Jimmy asked the question, the fans cheered on the girls.

Harper giggled and looked at Jessi for an answer. "Hell yeah, Jimmy." She said with a swag face and rockstar sign.

Jimmy laughed. "Okay, thank you once again, ladies! Everyone, it's been Harper, Hyuna, Jessi and CL! In just a few moments, these four empowered women will be hitting the stage with 'Salute'!"