✰Yours, Mine & Ours | 1✰

THE MIN HOUSEHOLD
Min Yoongi woke up to a loud ruckus in his downstairs kitchen. Knowing the cause of the unnecessary noise, he groaned and rolled out of bed. He combed his messy bed hair with his fingers as he walked down the steps and into the kitchen.

There, his 6 young boys, Seokjin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung. Seokjin stood by the refrigerator with the door open, Hoseok sat on top of the counter and rummaged through the cabinets, Jimin and Taehyung carried plates and utensils in their arms while Namjoon grabbed the objects and set them on the table.

"What's going on here?" Yoongi asked after he observed the scene in front of him. The boys stopped in their tracks at the sight of their father. Namjoon got startled and a plate slipped from his hands. Grimacing, he watched the plate shatter on the floor. "Oops, sorry." He apologized.

Yoongi sighed and grabbed the broom and dustpan. He swept the broken pieces and threw it in the trash. After cleaning up the mess, he collected the boys at the dinner table.

"What were you boys doing?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest. Hoseok was the first one to answer. "We were trying to make breakfast for you, Dad. But it seems like we didn't do a good job of it." Yoongi chuckled.

"You guys don't have to. I'm your father which means I'm supposed to feed you. Thank you anyways." He kissed everyone's forehead and softly smiled. After the death of his wife, he only learned how to cherish every little thing he did with his boys.

"Wait, where's Jungkook?" A while after, he finally noticed someone was missing. His youngest child.

"I'm here." A little voice spoke behind him. Yoongi turned around to see Jungkook with a bunny smile on his face. He grasped onto his pink bunny he personally named Cooky. Yoongi couldn't help but smile right back. He picked Jungkook up and set him on his hip.

"Let me make the breakfast this time, alright boys?"

THE PARK HOUSEHOLD
Park Hyemin woke up to someone jumping on her bed. She mentally groaned and turned the other way so her back was facing the person. Still yet, they kept jumping.

"Mommy! Wake up!" A child-like voice giggled. Hyemin stubbornly opened her eyes to see one of her beautiful daughters, Soyeon. She smiled at her mother and kissed her cheek. "Good morning, Soyeon. Why are you up this early?" Hyemin wondered as she tried to get rid of the sleepiness by rubbing her eyes.

"Aunty Hyuna told me to wake you up. Everyone is up too!" Soyeon answered. Hyemin chuckled.

"And why's that, darling?"

"Because you'll be late for work." Those 6 words were an ultimate warning for Hyemin. She shot up and looked at the clock. 9:32 am. Her shift started at 10:00.

"Oh no," Hyemin mumbled as she ran around the room. "I'm gonna be late!" Soyeon continued to sit on the bed and watch her mother scramble like a chicken with its head cut off. "See, I told ya." Carefully coming off the bed, Soyeon skipped downstairs where her sisters and aunt were waiting.

MEANWHILE...
Yoongi had just fed the boys pancakes and cereal, a typical meal they had daily. At the moment, he was getting ready for his new job. The previous one gave him the lack of equal pay, leading Yoongi to quit after he had found out.

Last week, his childhood best friend, Kihyun, informed him about a new position being available at a company near him. Kihyun worked at Starship Entertainment, working as a vocal teacher for trainees about to enter the music industry.

After Kihyun spoke to him about it, Yoongi rushed to give them his resume. Luckily, he got the job as a composer for BigHit Entertainment. The CEO, Bang PD, thought he had potential and was already halfway there to enter the music industry since he began making music at a young age.

"Daddy, where will you be working at?" Seokjin asked as he stood with his brothers inside Yoongi's bedroom.

Yoongi smiled at his boys. "I'm working at BigHit Entertainment where I make music and stuff." He answered, sliding his leather jacket over his plain white T-shirt.

After a period of silence, Jin responded. "When I grow up, I'm gonna make my own company! JinHit Entertainment!" He imagined the words in the air and dragged his hands over it. "It's gonna happen soon, Dad." Namjoon spoke.

Everyone ran downstairs to send Yoongi off. "Bye, Dad, have a good day." Hoseok waved. Yoongi hugged and kissed his boys before setting off.

"Bye, Dad!"

"Bye, my lovely sons, I'll see you tonight. Seokjin, take care of your brothers, okay?" Seokjin nodded. Yoongi left after shutting the door behind him.

HYEMIN'S HOUSE...
After Hyemin ate breakfast, she hurriedly took a shower and got dressed. Hyemin worked at BigHit Entertainment as a choreographer. Daily, she'd teach different solo artists and groups dances for their songs.

"Mommy, Aunty said you have 10 minutes." Hyemin's youngest daughter, Shuhua said. Instead of holding up 10 fingers, she showed 7. Hyemin giggles at her daughter and walked to her. She unfolded Shuhua's last 3 fingers to show the right number.

"This is 10, Shuhua," Hyemin corrected. "And, yes, Mommy knows. Come downstairs with me so you and your sisters can say bye bye." Hyemin set Shuhua on her hip as she walked downstairs. Her older sister, Hyuna, and her 5 other daughters were waiting.

"Have a good day at work, Hyemin~ah." Hyuna wished. Hyemin kissed her cheeks and hugged her daughters goodbye.

"Bye, Mommy!" The girls waved.

"Goodbye, my gorgeous children, I love you all!" Hyemin blew a kiss and shut the door behind her.