❀Lost In The Airport❀

There were so many times when some of the members got lost in an airport. Mostly, it was Harper either lost by herself or with someone.

The group was going to Sweden for a photoshoot and Harper and Jimin happened to be the ones at the very back. They were both looking at Jimin's phone browsing through pictures he took during the car ride.

She tapped Jimin's shoulder and pointed around them. "Where are the others?" She asked.

It was actually a slow day for everyone, so fans didn't bombard them, only stayed off to the side. Jimin's eyes widened and looked around.

"Suga hyung! Jungkook~ssi!" He called out, but no one responded to his what sounded like a desperate call. Harper internally screamed.

Suddenly, Harper dragged Jimin to another spot where she saw fans crowding one place. They were surrounding a merchandise cart filled with snacks, accessories, etc.

"Excuse me?" Harper asked. Everyone turned around and all of their eyes widened.

"H-hi! Is there something we can help you with?" One of the girls asked.

Harper nodded and gestured to her and Jimin. "We lost the rest of the members on our way to the plane. By any chance, did you see where they went?"

"I haven't," the same girl started. "But someone else could help you."

She turned around and stood on her tippy toes. "Has anyone seen the rest of the BTS members?" She asked with her hands hovering over her mouth.

"I have!" A voice called out. "They-- actually they're right there!" A hand pointed infront of them. Jimin and Harper turned around to see the rest of the boys and one of their managers.

"Hey! We've been looking all over for you two! Bang PD said to not interact with fans." Namjoon warned. He grabbed the two members and walked away.

"Thanks!" Harper yelled over her shoulder. The group of girls waved goodbye and squealed of excitement as the band walked away.

"Don't you two, especially you, Harper wander off. This place is bigger than you can imagine and we can't afford losing you guys." Jin scolded.

Jimin and Harper rolled their eyes and looked at each other. They smiled and Jimin whispered, "Let's do this on purpose the next time."

Harper nodded her head in agreement.

~~~

I saw a video of Minhyuk from Monsta X and he got lost and he asked the fans if they've seen the others. That was so cute 😂