❀Misson MINpossible❀

It was Taehyung's birthday and each member, except for the birthday boy, had a job to do. Jungkook, Hoseok and Namjoon were supposed to take Taehyung out to stall for the party while the rest stayed to decorate the dorm and make the food.

Unfortunately, Jin fell sick with the cold overnight, so he couldn't bake the cake. And most unfortunately, he put Jimin and Harper in charge of the baking. . .

"We'll be back in a while!" Hoseok called before he walked out.

"Yeah, just take him and leave!" Yoongi replied, pushing the four out the door to get rid of them. He slammed the door shut, exhaling a sigh of relief.

"Finally, no more loud noises." He said as he grabbed two golden streamers to hang up. Jin laid on the couch. He wanted to get as much rest yet he also wanted to keep an eye on the three that were home, especially the two younger ones.

Jimin and Harper stood in the kitchen, tying on their aprons. They were giggling quietly to themselves. "Can you tie this for me, Harper~ssi?" Jimin asked as he turned around, so his back is facing to the girl.

"Yeah." She answered. Taking the strings from Jimin's hands, she tied the two into a neat ribbon. "There were go. Now onto the cooking." The two waited in plain silence for a moment.

"What do we do now?"

~~~

Already, the kitchen was a mess. Flour was everywhere and many used utensils and baking supplies were piled into the kitchen sink. Jimin and Harper had a hard time reading instructions from Jimin's phone.

"Do we even have vegetable oil?" Jimin wondered. Harper shrugged and started to look for the bottle of oil in the cabinets. Finally, she grabbed it from the bottom shelf and gave it to Jimin.

"It says to pour in 3/4 of a cup into the bowl." Harper read. Jimin stared between the messy bowl of 'ingredients' and the bottle of oil. He then looked at Harper who glanced back at him.

"This is getting irritating." They both admitted. Giggling, they continued to read off of the Wikihow article. Some moments later, Jimin's phone rang. It was Hoseok.

"Yes, hyung?" Jimin answered. Harper began to clean the mess they made. She could hear the faint, muffled voice of the boy over the phone.

"Er, it's not going well. We haven't even gotten the first step correct!" Jimin sighed and leaned against the counter. He plopped his forehead onto his unoccupied hand and rubbed it.

"Yeah, sure. Wait. .Why didn't I think of that? Oh my god, thank you so much, hyung! I love you!" Jimin ended the call.

Harper could see a happy grin on his face. "What's got you so happy, Jiminie?" She got up and threw the rag on the more empty side of the sink.

"You know how we were supposed to bake the cake and cookies, right?" Harper nodded her head.

"Hyung said we can go to the bakery down the street." Jimin exclaimed, bouncing up and down. He was excited that he wouldn't be doing anymore work.

"What? Why didn't we think of that earlier?!" Harper groaned and yanked her dirty apron off.

"Let's go then!" She ushered. Jimin followed quickly behind her after taking off his apron.

"We're going out to get the cake and cookies!" Harper called out to the two older boys.

"Why didn't you do that earlier? We had quite the fun watching you two struggle." Yoongi teased.

"That's what we said! Besides, Tae wouldn't know the difference. We're going now." They left the house, not without shutting the front door. As they were walking down the sidewalk, Jimin's phone rang again.