Chapter 1

An Espeon and Umbreon woke up from hearing an infant crying. "What in the name of Arceus is that racket!!" The Umbreon shouted in annoyance, trying to cover his large black ears with his small black paws. It proved to be very difficult to drown out the noise.

"Calm down, Titan, it's just s young infant crying. Maybe we should go check out what is making the ruckus before it wakes up-" She was interrupted by an Eevee Walking into the den.

"Mama, what is the crying come from?" He asked, tiredly.

"Don't worry, Chimera, your father and I will go investigate. It's best that you stay here and try to get some sleep." The Espeon said.

"Okay, I'll try." He muttered. He walked out of his parents' den heading back to his own.

"We should go, Minerva, before the crying wakes up grumpy ol' Canicus." Titan told the Espeon quietly.

They slowly walked passed an old Shiny Flareon sleeping on the ground and they left the den.

***
They followed three Rattata, a Pikachu and Raichu to a canopy of trees. The sunlight shined down on a small basket. Titan and Minerva walked closer to take a closer look.

Once Minerva took another step towards the basket, she suddenly halted. Her gem began to glow unexpectedly. She had a vision. She saw a Mew sitting by the basket, muttering something she couldn't understand. It was as if it was a different language.

The glow from her gem slowly ebbed away as she relaxed. Titan turned to her with a concerned look. "Did you have another one of those visions again?" He asked.

"Yes" she answered.

A Pikachu climbed on top of a Raichu to see what was in the basket. He gasped upon what he saw. "It's a human child!!!"

All the Pokémon in the crowd gasped and backed away from the basket as if it carried a deadly disease. "A human child? What is it doing in the forest?" A few Pokémon murmured to each other.

Suddenly, a Mew flew out of the crowd and towards the basket with curiosity. "Miley, get away from that thing. It's dangerous!!" A Leafeon warned the Mew.

Minerva looked at the Mew with surprise. "That was the Mew I just saw in my vision. Is has to be..." she thought.

Miley tilted her head as the young baby girl looked back at her with crystal blue eyes. The human baby girl then brought a tiny hand towards the Mew. Miley held on to the baby's hand with her paw.

The baby giggled with joy. Miley smiled. The Pokémon stared in astonishment at Miley.

"What are you doing, Miley, do you know that humans are dangerous?" Titan asked.

"But this one doesn't seem harmless. She's just a baby and I think she needs a home. Someone needs to take care of her." Miley answered.

"Well I suppose when they are infants, but she will grow up. We should just leave her where she is. Surely someone will come back for her." Titan informed her.

"I cannot do such a thing to any kind of child. She needs someone to love her. I can't leave her here. She could die out in the wilderness alone. There are predators that are out here that could bring harm to someone small and innocent like her."  Miley stated.

"Fine... Do what you want but Arceus won't be happy." Titan decided. "In fact, Let's all just leave the Mew with her human child."

The Pokémon in the crowd soon began to lessen until no one was left but the Mew and the baby girl.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you...Beatrix" Miley responded.

She picked up the basket with Psychic and flew back into the forest. Unbeknownst to her, Arceus was watching her from above and he didn't look happy.

__________________________
A/N: That's the beginning of one of my new stories I will be posting today. This chapter was going to be a Prologue and due to how long it got I changed it to Chapter 1. This was early because I woke up too early and school hasn't started yet. After school, Faith the Eevee Book 2 will be published.

I was stuck on names for Mew so I decided on Miley because Miley-Mew
I will explain sooner or later how she got this human-like name.

The cover was made by KoshkaFox so special thanks to them.

Hope you enjoyed. More will be coming soon ^^