Chapter 4

A few weeks later, Beatrix was able to learn how to walk, talk and transform with the help of her new mother. However, Miley grew more and more worried about her daughter's safety.

Three days has passed. Which means that Arceus will be out to kill the child. However, many Pokémon in the forest, befriended the human. Some still helped Arceus look for her.

Miley knew Arceus could easily check the cave for the child, so she built her bedroom underground so Arceus wouldn't find her. She also made the rule that she should be in bed by sundown. Today, Beatrix wanted to play outside before it would get dark, but there was just one catch.

"Mother Miley, could I go play outside?" Beatrix asked.

"Of course you can but you must transform first." Miley answered.

Beatrix closed her eyes and said, "Pikachu, I choose you!!"

A white light blinded Miley and when her vision returned, she saw a Female Pikachu in front of her. Beatrix ran out of the cave to see her friend, Storm, who was a Male Pikachu.

"Hi Beatrix." He called.

"Hey Storm, want to play Chase?"

"Sure!" Storm said with a smile.

"Catch me if you can, Beatrix." Storm ran as fast as he could away from Beatrix.

She followed him and managed to catch up with Quick Attack. She managed to catch Storm and now it was Storm's turn. They continued playing until it was starting to get dark.

Beatrix looked up at the sky. "Uh oh... I need to go back home. It's getting late. See you around, Storm."

Beatrix ran back home as fast as she could. She didn't want to be late. Her mother wouls scold her for being outside after sundown. Beatrix was never allowed to go outside at night because that was the time the dangerous Pokémon would come out and cause havoc to any outsiders.

Beatrix ran back home to Miley. "You're just in time, Beatrix." Miley said. Beatrix took a breath of relief to see a smile on the Mew's face.

"Come on, dinner is ready." Beatrix saw a basket of roasted Sitrus Berries in the Mew's paws.

Beatrix licked her lips. She couldn't wait to sink her teeth into the berries. She raised a paw to try to grab a berry but Miley moved the basket away from her.

"No, no. Not until you wash your paws missy." She told her.

"Aww!!" Beatrix whined. She ran towards a small pond in the cave and washed her paws. Miley used a a light bubble attack to make sure her paws were clean.

"Good girl, now we can eat."Beatrix and Miley shared the berries with each other.

***
Arceus stood in his own dimension. "That Mew still hasn't let that child go. I have given her a fair warning and she still hasn't obeyed me. For the sake of the Pokémon that child must go." Arceus thought. Arceus opened the portal to earth and exited his world. "That Mew has had more than enough time. Now that child must be killed."

________________________________
Finished with Chapter 4. More coming soon. Hope you enjoyed ^U^ Sorry this chapter was late. I'm still addicted to playing Mario Kart Double Dash for GameCube.