Chapter 6

Rufus sat waiting for Beatrix under an Oak Tree. His long bangs blowing in the wind. "Hey Rufus..." Beatrix told him.

"Huh?" He looked up to see a female Eevee standing beside him.

"Oh, hi Trix." He said, using a nickname he gave her. "H-here I brought some berries. I thought you'd be hungry on your way here." He grabbed an Oran Berry from a wooden bowl and gave it to her.

"Oh thanks!"

"N-no problem." He smiled.

He watched her eat before getting one for himself too

He watched her eat before getting one for himself too. He had a crush on her but he was afraid to say anything about it or what his parents would think of him falling in love with the 'humon.'

Suddenly, he heard someone behind him clear his throat. He turned to see the leader of his home, Titan looking at him with a glare.

Rufus buried his face in his scruff and behind his bangs when he turned red in embarrassment.

"Excuse me, Beatrix, But can I have a moment with Rufus alone?"

"Oh... of course sir." Beatrix replied.

Titan beckoned Rufus to follow him and he did. They hid behind a tree a distance away from Beatrix.

"What do you think you're doing talking to the humon, Rufus. I don't think your parents will be happy if they hear about this. You must tell her to leave at once. I never want to see you with her again. Don't you know that she is dangerous? She is a disgrace to the forest and she doesn't belong here."

"But... How do you know that? You don't know her. She never even tried to hurt me."

"No buts and I don't care. She's a human. I don't want to see any of my villagers disobeying my orders and hanging out with that thing. I am your leader and you must obey what I say. Do you understand me?

Rufus sighed sullenly. "Yes, sir..."

"Now go over there and tell her..." he ordered.

Rufus's ear went flat and his tail slowly went down as he walked towards her. "I'm sorry Beatrix but I have to go. You can't stay. You should go home."

"Oh... Okay... I guess I'll see you later then." She replied as she turned to walk back home. As she walked back home, she felt sorry for Rufus that she couldn't stay for very long so they could play. She hoped he was alright. He looked pretty upset that their playtime was cut short.

She finally made it back home to see Miley curled up and asleep on the ground.

"She must have not slept much last night for some reason..." Beatrix thought. She quietly passed her and walked to her secret room underground.

__________________________________________________________
That's the end of Chapter 6. Hope you enjoyed ^U^ More coming soon.

Rufus is the cute Eevee from Sun and Moon of course. It's just that cute. It reminded me of my dog who died this year so I named him Rufus after him. I think it's a pretty fitting name for him too. I might add something like him in Faith the Eevee too but I don't know. Sorry this chapter is also pretty short. Hopefully the next one will be a little longer or at least try.