Chapter 2

Miley was carrying the young baby with Psychic, swaddled in a leaf-like blanket she made herself when she transformed into a Leavanny. The old blanket she was in was all dirty so she decided giving the baby a new blanket would be better.

Arceus walked into her cave home and grunted upon seeing her with the baby.

"Miley, we need to talk about the human child." Arceus bellowed.

"Lord Arceus!" Miley gasped in surprise. "What is it?"

"You know why I'm here." He replied. "That human doesn't belong in the forest. She belongs with her kind, now bring her to where she belongs!!" Arceus ordered.

"She belongs with me, Arc." Miley argued.

"First of all, do not call me Arc and second no, she does not!" He shouted. All the Pokémon in the forest could have heard him. He sighed, attempting to recollect himself. "She needs a mother of her own species, not a Pokémother... Look... I'll give you three days to think of something or else I'll kill the child instead. Have I made myself clear?"

Miley bowed her head. "Yes, Lord Arceus" she responded sullenly.

Arceus then gave her one last look before flying out of the cave and into the sky.

Miley was left with Beatrix. She looked down to her sadly. Miley saw a hint of hope in her eyes. "There has to be a way... Oh I wish there was a way..." she whispered softly.

Suddenly, she had an idea.

"Wish... Wish!! That's it!! I must find Jirachi and ask if he can help." She then picked the basket up with Psychic and flew into the sky, but a pretty good distance away from Arceus.

However, Arceus spotted her. "Hm... What is she up to? That's not the way to the nearest town or city."

A Lucario appeared beside him.

"Anubis!"

"Yes, Lord Arceus?" Anubis the Lucario bowed respectfully.

"Follow that Mew! Find out what she is up to and report back to me." He ordered.

"As you wish..." Anubis replied. He rushed through the forest, following Miley.

***
Miley continued flying into the air until she saw something black and black running after her down below. She flew down, curious to have a look. She saw that it was a certain Lucario.

"Oh it's Anubis. Did Arceus send you to follow me?" Miley asked.

"Yes. He wants me to keep an eye on you because he suspects that you're up to something." Anubis answered.

"Well... How can you keep an eye on me if I'm invisible?" She vanished in front of Anubis and so did the baby basket.

"Where did they go?" Anubis asked with surprise.

Suddenly, he heard a splash in the ocean water beside him. Anubis punched a tree and growled, realizing that he lost her and she was gone in the ocean.

He sighed in disappointment and bowed his head in defeat. He had to tell Arceus that he had failed him.

___________________________
That's chapter 2 of The Pokémon Whisperer. Sorry it's a pretty short chapter but the next one will be longer. More will be coming soon. I hope you enjoyed ^U^