Chapter 5

The next morning, Beatrix woke up to hear her mother banging around above. She yawned and rubbed her eyes before getting out of her leaf bed. She crawled out of a small hole to see Miley pacing the room in the air.

"Mother, What is it?" Beatrix asked.

"Oh, Beatrix, it's nothing. I was just thinking of something don't worry... it isn't important. What are you doing up? I didn't wake you did I?"

"Oh yeah, but it's fine." Beatrix answered, grabbing a berry from the basket on the tree stump table in the middle of the cave. She took a bite out of it.

"So... what are you planning on doing today Beatrix?" Miley asked, curiously.

Beatrix gulped down the last piece of the berry before speaking. "Just going to hang out with Rufus today." She answered. Rufus was an Eevee who Beatrix befriended in the forest. Rufus loved to play with Beatrix even though his parents don't really like the human child very much. They often called her a 'humon' a short term that meant human Pokémon.

"Okay but make sure you don't get into trouble by his parents. Oh and don't forget to transform before you go outside."

"I know..." she replied. "Eevee I choose you!" She declared. Once she transformed into an Eevee she waved goodbye to Miley before running out of the cave with Quick Attack.

                               ***

Arceus flew into a dark cave. "Mewtwo... Mewtwo we need to talk."

"What do you want, Arceus!" Mewtwo's voice echoed within the cave.

"I seek your assistance.."

For a few seconds, there was no reply. Arceus was about to speak again until a big humanoid figure walked out of the darkness. "... you seek my assistance... why do you seek my assistance? What is so important that you want me to help you?"

"I need you to fight Miley the Mew and find the human child then kill it."

"Did you say a human???" Mewtwo asked.

"Yes..." Arceus answered.

"It's a deal... Give me a week and that child will be taken care of."

"Take as long as you need just make sure it is done."

"Trust me I doubt it'll take long."

With that, Mewtwo and Arceus shook on it before Arceus flew out of the cave into the sky.

___________________________
That is the end of chapter 5. Sorry it is so late and very short but I hope you enjoyed. More will be coming soon