Chapter 13

Miley and Mewtwo continued glaring at each other until Mewtwo spoke. "Where is the human?!"

"As if I'd tell you..." Miley answered.

"You tell me now or else?!"

"Or else what???" Miley scoffed.

Mewtwo growled in rage and used Psystrike. Miley easily dodged it and used Ice Beam. Mewtwo used Fireblast to counter Ice Beam.

Miley used Dazzling Gleam. A flash of light hit Mewtwo and blinded him. Miley used Focus Blast, getting a hit on Mewtwo. Mewtwo growled angrily. Once his vision returned, he used another Psystrike on Miley. The Psystrike hit Miley this time with a Critical Hit. She bumped into the wall from the impact.

"Had enough already, Miley. I am one of the strongest Pokémon in the world. You might as well give up now while you still can." Mewtwo said.

"Never! You're not that tough!" Miley replied.

"Oh really??? Let's see about that..." Mewtwo growled. Mewtwo used Psystrike again. Miley avoided the attack and used another Dazzling Gleam on Mewtwo.

Mewtwo growled. He shook his head in annoyance until his vision returned. Once it did, he saw another Focus Blast coming straight at him. He had no time to avoid it before it hit him.

"So.. I thought you said you were the strongest Pokémon... It doesn't seem like it..." Miley giggled.

Mewtwo growled in rage

Mewtwo growled in rage. "You really should think before you say anything to me!!"

Miley used another Ice Beam. Mewtwo was struck again.

Mewtwo shook the ice off and used Psystrike. Miley was hit again and fell to the floor. Mewtwo saw his chance and used another Fire Blast. Miley collapsed.

"I told you. You never stood a chance against me!!" He shouted. "Now to find your precious human..."

___________________________
That's the end of Chapter 13. Two more chapters left. Hope you enjoyed. ^U^ More is coming very soon.