Chapter 10

Meanwhile at Mew's cave, Rufus and Beatrix still stayed underground looking as if they were both dying of boredom. Suddenly, a white light blinded the two young Pokémon and when their vision returned, they saw a Umbreon spirit standing before them. Both Rufus and Beatrix backed up in fear until he spoke in a familiar voice. "Do not be alarmed!!"

Rufus's ears perked. He knew that voice. He slowly walked towards him. "Titan???" He questioned.

"Correct." Titan replied to him. "It's nice to see you again Rufus."

He turned to Beatrix. He sighed and his happy expression turned into a look of disappointment. He glared at Rufus. He approached Rufus and whispered in his ear. "I forbid you not to speak to the humon again. Why did you disobey my order."

"Because Beatrix is in danger and I want to protect her. Remember when you were a child and your father forbid you to meet up with Minerva? That's basically the same way." Rufus explained.

"No it isn't. She's not really a Pokémon. She's a-"

"Who cares if she's human!!" He interrupted, out loud. "She deserves as much protection as anyone."

"Fine... Do what you will but it will effect your future!!" Titan then disappeared before his very eyes.

"What does he mean by that? How will it effect my future to protect you?"

"I don't know, but what was all that about?" Beatrix asked.

"Well... Titan doesn't really trust you... Being a human... He finds your kind a danger to the Pokémon." Rufus answered.

"But I don't wish to hurt anyone." Beatrix told him.

"I- I know...he replied.

___________________________________________________________
That's the end of Chapter 10. Hope you enjoyed. More coming soon... It's another short chapter but I just thought of this. So this was just thought of at last minute. It has turned out better than I expected though.