Chapter 8

Rufus sat on a small tree stump. "There is a Mewtwo tracking down Beatrix."

"A Mewtwo???" Miley asked.

"Yes, and he killed our leader, Titan. We have to do something or he'll kill Beatrix as well. This mon is not messing around at all. Mewtwo's are pretty strong." Rufus answered.

"Thanks for informing me of this. I will keep my child safe at all cost like a good mother would."

"It's not a problem at all. I want to keep her safe too." Rufus replied.

"You are a good friend." Miley complimented.

"Thanks I always wondered what it's like to be a hero." Rufus smiled.

Miley giggled. "That's a mighty big dream you have there."

"I know, but I mainly want to be Beatrix's hero. She's my best friend after all." Rufus replied with a smile.

"Well we should go tell her about this Mewtwo first..." Miley said.

"...what Mewtwo?" Beatrix asked. Miley turned to see her crawling out of her hidden room.

"Oh, Rufus came here to warn us of a Mewtwo that is out there looking for you." Miley told her.

"Yes but it's not a friendly Pokémon. He wants to kill you." Rufus added.

"Kill me?!" She gasped just now realizing her life was now in danger.

"Yes." Rufus confirmed.

"I'm sorry to say this Beatrix but I don't want you to leave the cave or your room until this whole thing is settled." Miley told her.

"I understand. I know you want to keep me safe." Beatrix replied.

Miley smiled. "That's good. Now you should go down. Rufus.... You go with her so she isn't lonely. I will bring a bowl filled up with berries for you to eat too." Miley picked up an empty wooden bowl. "I'll be back just stay down there. I will make sure to inform you when I get back. If you hear any strange noises, do not come out. Got it?

"Yes mother Miley." Beatrix answered.

"Yes ma'am" Rufus responded.

Then they did what they were instructed to do and waited in the hidden underground room.

___________________________
That's the end of Chapter 8. More coming soon. Hope you enjoyed. ^U^