Teaser

On the nightscape of Seoul, a woman is seating in the backseat of her driven car. 

The Maserati GranTurismo stops at a hotel then a serious, impeccably dressed woman steps out of the car, pops her coat and makes her way inside a lavish party being held by the hotel clubhouse. 

As she walks, the driver walking behind her boss overhears a party-goer, "That's Lalisa Manoban, she's the most competent young CEO in the nation, with a perfect face and body to match, she is surely incredible. Since she became the vice chairman of Manoban Group, the company's profits have doubled."

The driver laughs at that and then hears another not-so-whisper, "I heard she doesn't let any man or woman touch him?"

A woman, clad in a black Dior gown joins in, "I am dating her now but yes, she indeed likes her personal space." The woman looks over and noticed Lalisa walking past them.

Vice Chairman Lalisa Manoban ignored the greetings and walked towards the sofa. She sits alone and gracefully rests her chin on her hand, looking greatly disturbed as she muses, "What's wrong with her?"

The woman who claims to be the one dating the vice chairman sat beside her and attempted to greet Lalisa only to be interrupted by the vice chairman's muttering;

"Secretary Kim"  

"Huh?

"What's wrong with secretary Jennie Kim?"