EP03P01

"What are you doing here, Ms. Manoban?" Jennie asked with surprise, "I'm supposed to meet Director Kim" she adds.

"Director Kim isn't coming. I told her to ask you."

"What? Why would you do that? You could've told me directly."

Lisa shook her head, "If I asked you to meet me, you would've felt uncomfortable."

The secretary was about to protest at the statement but she realized that Lisa is not wrong.

"Let's go" The vice chairman ushers.

"But this place is already closed."

With a smug look on her face, Lisa asked, "Closed? How is that a problem?" Then she smiles, "I have free pass."

-----

"No! No!" then a ear piercing shout fills Lisa's ears because her secretary can't handle the roller coaster.

Lisa, who is sitting next to Jennie, just smiles at her secretary's fear. A fond look on her face.

After the deadly roller coaster, Lisa brought Jennie pendulum ride.

"Ms. Manoban" Jennie mutters, her face full of horror while the vice chairman just grins excitedly. "I can't, I can't, I can't-"

"Don't be so polite, I can handle it." Lisa says while Jennie looked at her boss incredulously.

The staff starts the ride and Jennie panics, "But still, this is, this is, Wait- oh my gahd"

Lisa watched Jennie's train of emotions and monologue;

"Ms. Manoban, I- I-" then Jennie laughs, looking crazy, "Oh my god!!!!!!"

Jennie laughs again, her eyes teary and full of fright. Lisa noticed this, "Do you like it that much?" The vice chairman asked then grabs Jennie's hands.

Lisa raised Jennie's hands in the air as the reach the boat slides downward, "Hooray!!!!!" Lisa shouts while Jennie used her other hand to cover her mouth in alarm and shouts something incomprehensible.

The secretary pulls her hand away from Lisa's hold but the vice chairman took it as another invitation to raise their hands, "You know how to enjoy it to the fullest!" Lisa notes while Jennie believes she entered nirvana for about 10 times.

The torturous ship pendulum ride ends and Lisa walked again, leading Jennie (whose knees are weak) to another attraction, "Ms. Kim, this time, let's go ride Hurricane Boom Boom which spins 360 degress in air, 17 meters above ground-" then Lisa stops, recognizing a more attracting place.

"Wait wait!, let's go there instead" Jennie says as she pulls her boss towards a horror house.

However, Jennie noticed the restraint, "What's wrong?" she asks as she took notice of Lisa's pale face. "Are you, by any chance, afraid of haunted house?"

Lisa suddenly turned comptetive. "I'm not!"

That earned a grin from Jennie, "We'll see, last who gets out of the house is a loser!" Jennie shouts as she rans inside the house.

Lisa who is still hesitant follows her secretary in annoyance.

"Ms. Kim! Be careful!" Lisa reminds as she saw her secretary running away.

She can't help but grins, hearing Jennie's yelling "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" as her secretary advances boldly inside the haunted house.

"Why is she- wait for me Ms. Kim!" Lisa shouts as she tries to catch up.