EP03P03

The secretary is walking alone to her home when she felt something.

"Jennie!" Taeyeon taps her younger sister's shoulder.

Jennie jumps in shock and almost punched her sister, "Unnie!"

Taeyeon laughs, "How about fried chicken and beer?"

They walked together until they reached Jennie's apartment. Jennie changed on comfortable clothes while Taeyeon borrows clothes from her.

The two sisters sits on the couch with content and settles on a romantic drama on the tv. They both exchanged stories about their day and eats dinner.

"My goodness. She raided your blind date? The vice chairman?"

Jennie nods as she gulps her beer, "It was my fault."

"What are you talking about?! Why can't you go on a blind date after work? There's nothing wrong with that."

"But still, we have an important event tomorrow. I should've stayed focused. It is my fault but.."

"But what?"

"The thing is, I really can't figure her out these days ever since I told her that I'd like to resign. One day she was so cold to me then the other day she so sweet to me." Jennie explains.

The psychologist in Taeyeon jumped out, "The vice chairman could be so shocked by the news that you're leaving the company that she may have lost her mind."

Jennie giggles, "Don't say that."

"It happens! Many people undergone that after an extreme emotional shock. Isn't she surprised that you're leaving?"

"I'm not sure about that but I can tell she hasn't come to terms with it yet."

Taeyeon gasps, "You mean she can't accept it?" then the older sister huffs, "Right! You've been bending over backwards for that woman. I bet she'll feel lost without you."

"But even with that, I'm not sure because she can definitely find a secretary who's a lot more qualified and experienced than I am." Jennie explains, she turns her head, thinking, "Why on earth is she doing this to me?"

"Isn't she the type that has to have everything she wants?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes she is."

"If there's a company she likes, she'll probably make it hers through merger and acquisition." Jennie nods.

"And if she sees anything she likes I bet she buys it right away" Taeyeon assumes.

"Of course" Jennie answers, stating the obvious.

"Then we know the answer" Taeyeon then sips from her beer. "This is about her possessiveness" she concludes.

"Possesiveness?"

"That's right. That's probably what you mean to her, an object she desired and has made her own."

"An object?"

Taeyeon nods, "An object that's still useful and makes her feel at ease but that object suddenly notified her that it'll leave him." Jennie leans on the sofa with disbelief but her older sister still continues, "She probably wants to do whatever it takes to make you stay."

Jennie frowns, "You think that's what it is?"

"Yes, I do. I'm a psychiatrist after all." Jennie sighs but it looks like Taeyeon is not done with her rant yet, "Anyway, you should leave that company as soon as possible. If she gets more possessive, you won't be able to get out."