EP04P01

Lisa felt her head hit the sofa a little too hard but she ignored it.

Instead, she was awestruck and shocked by her close proximity to Jennie.

Jennie, on the other hand, is having weird feeling in her heart. It's beating so fast and the secretary is getting concerned that Lisa will feel it.

Unbeknownst to them, it was both of their hearts beating erratically at the same rhythm.

That, until the ice pack falls to the floor and Jennie realized their positions like a bucket full of ice being poured unto her.

The secretary immediately pulled back and stood up, "I'll go and get an ice pack." Jennie announced, with her voice slightly shaking.

Lisa just stares blankly at the ceiling. The vice chairman kept blinking while her mouth is slightly open, looking like a damn fool.

The secretary walked out as if the floor was on fire.

She sets the tray on the kitchen counter and adds ice to the ice pack. Halfway, she stops and exhales.

Jennie placed her hand on her left chest. She kept breathing to regain her composure but it's no use.

"Ugh" she whispers and breathe once more before going back to the living room.

"Oh... did she fell asleep already?" Jennie muttered to herself as she saw Lisa laying on the couch with her eyes closed.

The secretary placed the tray on the table and sat close to the sleeping Lisa.

She looks at Lisa closely and observes that her face is really small, her nose is cute, her eyebrows frowns and her lips are too inviting.

That made her stop thinking and Jennie realized that her thoughts are getting creepy.

She was about to stand up when Lisa suddenly inhaled harshly.

"Little child, can you help me? Come over, come over he-"

"Lisa!"

Lisa opens her eyes and stood up quickly. She heavily breathes and focused on regaining her composure when she suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Jennie asked.

Lisa just helplessly nods.

-----

Moments after her dream, Lisa is sitting quietly on her sofa when Jennie approaches her again.

"Please have some tea." The secretary says before sitting next to Lisa. The chairman however stayed quiet.

"Are you feeling better now?" Jennie tries again.

Lisa inhales before answering, "Yes, thanks to you."

"Do you get sleep paralysis often?" Jennie inquires.

As Lisa looks straightly into nothing, she whispers, "I don't know." Then she blinked quickly as if stopping herself from crying. "I don't want to be left alone tonight." She mumbles.

"Ms. Kim" added Lisa.

"Yes, ma'am?" Jennie answers with a soft smile.

"Can't you sleep here... just for tonight?" Lisa asks with hopeful expression as she faces Jennie.

It took a while before the words sink in to Jennie's head. "Pardon?"

Lisa sighs, trying her best to keep her cool, "Sleep here tonight."