E01P01

The lady in question, Jennie Kim, begins her day at Lalisa Manoban's mansion.

It is a bright and large home, the sunlight passing through the wall glass as if it's a spotlight following secretary Kim as she walks inside the house knowingly like it's her own.

She makes a tea first and then organizes the Versace three piece suit for her boss. Secretary Kim also sets her eyes upon the collection of watches and chose IWC Schaffhausen.

With the clothes and accessories on her arms, Jennie walks inside the dressing room and noticed Lisa already sitting familiarly on her Katja highback chair with a tablet on her hand.

"Good morning Ms. Manoban" Jennie greets and her boss looks at her then nods in return.

Lisa sets her tablet on the table beside her chair then stood up. She walks toward her secretary and Jennie offers her a white polo, waistcoat and trousers.

The vice chairman then enters a room and came back after a few minutes. She walked in front of a tall mirror and Lisa watches as her secretary helps her put on the single-breasted jacket.

Jennie also helps her boss with her tie, "Today I picked a monotone tie that has a smart modern feel."

Lisa nods and when secretary Kim finishes working on her necktie, she gave the watch.

As Lisa straps the accessory on her left arm, she dramatically asks, "Isn't it bedazzling?"

"The sun?"

"No-" then Lisa, in a fanciful manner, stretches her arms wide and puffs out her chest, "-This Aura"

Jennie contains her reaction and just agrees that Lisa is, indeed, splendid. Then secretary Kim starts to talk to Lisa about her business for the morning.

They were in a middle of discussion when Lisa's phone receives a call, "Should I answer this Ms. Manoban?"

"Don't." Then Lisa sips from her tea made by Jennie and then continues speaking, "I don't want to talk to that person because it will ruin my mood to take a phone call from a sinner."

"A sinner?" Jennie asks, confused.

Lisa nods convincingly, "Yes, because being stupid is a sin. Why can't human beings just try hard and get it?"

Jennie, internally rolling her eyes, kept a smile plastered on her face, "That's because everyone is not like you."

Lisa nods in agreement.

Jennie continues, "I also never seen anyone quite like you before, Ms. Manoban."

Secretary Kim was expecting a quick agreement but what she got instead is a quick turn from her boss, then a questioning gaze. Jennie was about to asks if there are any problems when the phone rings again.

-----

A Maserati GranTurismo stops in front of the Manoban building. Lisa gets out of the car with secretary Kim after her.

The vice chairman walks both like a model and a queen, demanding attention and respect to anyone she pass through. Employees and staff of the company bows as Lisa and Jennie walks.

The two of them gets to an office and a man behind a desk suddenly stood up and immediately kneels. "It was a mistake! A misunderstanding!" He says.

Lisa sighs, "You shouldn't have gone to such place, didn't you think about the image of our company?" She speaks calmly, but the tone of her voice were alarming. "You are an executive officer-"